• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who in the Zelda Series Would You Like to Play As Other Than Link?

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I would like to play as Tingle and steal rupees.

YEAH! lol jk.
That is a good question. Idk. What they should do is make an even earlier game, before there was a link. You would play as one of the sages and battle off darkness or something funky like that. You would restore peace to the world, then you would go to rest. Then the rest of the games. idk, I just made that up

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
I think Medli from Wind Waker, she is my favorite Zelda character and it would be great to control her without the limitations she has in the earth temple
Also Zelda would be awesome, or if you could use an evil character I would like Majora or Vaati

A character other than Link?...Now I'm imagining playing as the Great Deku Tree... XD

I think it would be interesting to replay Twilight Princess as Zant. From his perspective, his people have been shut away from their true home, and he needed to save them all. The game could start out where it forces you to follow one storyline like usual, then you could get to choose more and more of your important actions as the game went on and you realized more and more what was going on. There could be like fifteen possible endings. It would be epic.

I would like a treasure hunting adventure game in which you control Linebeck.

Oh! Linebeck is cool. I'd love an adventure game with him as the main character.

Another personal favorite character of mine are those hairy men that runt he shooting games. I mean, it would just be so interesting.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I would like to play as Princess Zelda, Sheik, Tetra, and maybe Colin. They all could have interesting adventures to go with them.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
Now that SonicBowling mentioned it, it would be pretty Epic to play as Ganon...plus it would be nice to learn more about his backstory...poor Ganon not having a good backstory...:/

I actually really don't want to play as anyone besides Link. Unless there is some random game near the end of the Legend of Zelda games' life of releases that involve you playing as yourself because of some desperate act to mimic some other game, then I'd just stick to Link.
Only thing is, if I were playing as myself, I wish I had a little more control over what happens in the game. Control over events and responses. And of course, choosing what to do with Gani at the end of the game. *evil grin*
What's better than me somehow making him get hypnotized by pancakes and forcing him to drive me all over Hyrule Field in a taxi. :D

Okay... I know... weird...
Let's just say, I would rather just play as Link. I mean, sometimes I wish I could play as the villian--no matter which one--just because their overall abilities would seem fun to use and awesome to attempt kill Link with. Except, then in order to beat the game is to get a game-over... would it not?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Zeldaaaa! I think she should have her own game. I've kind of started designing it!

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Toon Zelda/Tetra would be great characters to play as:yes: since she can use Light Arrows and Tetra carries a sword so why not?

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I think that Midna, Zelda, and Ganondorf would all be great characters to play as. I think there is such a wealth of information and back story for each character that all three characters would easily be able to have their own games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom