• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Here Collects Stuff?

I, like every other kid in my generation collected Pokemon cards. As of right now the only thing you could say I collect it Buffy/Angel stuff. I have all the DVDs and (canonical) comics for both shows. I don't care about other merchandise or non-canonical stuff as much though, but you could easily call it a collection.

Dan

I used to collect pokemon cards, when I was a young warthog.
Now I collect megadrive games, because the megadrive is the best ;)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I used to collect rocks, stamps and coins, and merchandise from my favorite fandoms (LOTR, etc).

Nowadays, I find myself still collecting coins (woo!) as well as a couple simple collections like mermaids, and cute figurines. You could say that I am collecting books now as well. I've been crazily picking up books at thrift stores at a crazy rate, and my book collection has grown by over 200 books in the past year. o_O

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I collect...Nintendo stuffs. Video games, consoles, other merchandise, it's pretty cool.

bunny

birb overlord
Do You Have Any Collections?

I love anime; I also love plushies. Thus, I have a fairly decent sized collection of anime plushies. I'd say I have at least 23, give or take a few.

This picture is a few months old, and some of them aren't from an anime, but these are my plushies:

atnseq.jpg

It started when my sister offered to buy me a plushie, and since I got my first one, I've been getting more here and there. I love anime plushies so much, I even learned how to make them myself. So far I've only made two, but I plan on making some more once I get the material and stop being lazy. They're my little buddies, and I love them all.

Last edited:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I have a few collections of any real size

I put this on my blog a few days ago... it's the only one I've photographed.
photo_zps601e3e6b.jpg

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I used to collect a lot of stuff when I was a kid, like Pogs (gave them away when the novelty wore off, I had a ton of them), Toy Horses (still have those at my parents' house so that my nieces and nephews can play with them when they want, however when I have kids myself I plan to take them with me), Napkins (I think I donated them to my mom when I got older, she still collects), and some other things I can't remember the English word for, lol.

Now I primarily collect the following:
- Fandom merchendise (mostly for Joss Whedon shows), like action figures, beanie babies, comics, books, etc.
- Photos from fan encounters (primarily professionally taken photographs from conventions), I used to collect autographs, but I've realized that I care more about the photo and the memory than the actual scribble, tho I don't say no when I get the opportunity and have plenty of signed DVD's (like my Firefly and Serenity DVDs), photos, etc.
- Dragons - I have figurines, statues, lamps, mirrors and other more practical items with dragon shape/motif (even my silverware is with a dragon pattern)
- DVDs - despite cleaning up the collection every now and then (translation: picking out the stuff I'm no longer interested and sell it off to second hand stores), I still maintain a collection of about 1000 DVDs give or take, lol

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I collect plush toys. Of whatever I'm into at the moment. I have several Nintendo plushes; mostly Yoshis, but I also have Bowser and Vaati. Currently I'm into Penguins of Madagascar, so my room is filled with penguins.

I also collect rocks. River rocks mainly.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I collect LOTR action figures. I almost got the entire series complete. I just need like 15 figures or something
I collect Hockey cards of Alexander Semin (russian Hockey player)
And I collect Dr Who episodes. I got all dvd's of the new series complete and now I go for the classical ones

I used to collect Crazy Bones. I also have a classic game system/computer collection, stuff like Intellivision, Saturn, Macintosh, Commodore 64, etc, though I've slowed down a lot recently because the systems I don't have that I want are too expensive (like Neo Geo AES, Turbografx 16, Virtual Boy).

I collect all kinds of things. PEZ dispensers, stuffed aminals, socks, speakers, rocks, and notebooks. They are all prized greatly by me.

I also sketch song lyrics as doodles on my pencils, so they become collectible in that manner.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
d0SYRA5.jpg

This picture of me shows some of my collection. I also have some Pokemon plushies, toys, bracelet, a mini poster, and cards. Nintendo backpack that goes on a side. Matchbox Super Mario 64 truck, Super Mario shirts, and Super Mario iPod case. Sonic the hedgehog plushies, shirts, and figurines. Zelda posters, shirts, and plushies.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
When I was younger, I used to collect things like rocks, stamps/stickers, coins, and Pokemon cards. Now after a long time, I'm starting to get back into collecting Nintendo merchandise. Currently, I have seven posters of various Nintendo characters, the complete set of Nintendo Topps Cards, the Zelda manga box set, a Zelda CD, some Pokemon plushies, and too many Pokemon cards to count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom