• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Here Collects Stuff?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like collecting random stuff. Like bottles that held root beer from a festival I have 4 so far. I also collect Lego sets. I have lots and lots of those.... Also lots of junk. I need to clean my room.

No kidding! I have a duffel (sp) bag full of junk! Old notebooks from my sophomore year, GameInformer magazines, etc! It's crazy how much I need to clean!

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I collect books lol.. I love to buy books, I love to read them as well. I also love to collect belt buckles lol! i have three zelda ones and I have like 15 others lol!! I just love them!

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I collect concert ticket, i have over 25 from just one Band! I collect anything that i may think will be a success, like when Halo came out, you would not believe the Halo shiz i have, and Zelda crap for that matter.

Oh and i have every Nintendo Power Mag ever Printed, yes even the promo issue with the clay mario and King Koopa! along with Game Informers, I HATE gamestop, but love their magazine

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes I have a collection of LOTR action figures. These are the single blister pack ones. I got the multiple packs in my garage.
3EkCv.jpg
3EkGr.jpg
3EkVL.jpg

3EkYm.jpg

I collect old video games, and I'm actually starting to get back into it.

I'm just going to list what consoles I have:

NES
NES Toploader
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Wii U
Atari 2600
Xbox
Xbox 360
PS1
PS2
PS3
Sega Genesis
Sega Dreamcast
3DS
DSi
GBA SP

I'm also planning on buying a Sega Master System and Sega Saturn. And yes, I do have at least a few games for each one, with the exception of the original Xbox. I only have one game for that.

Last edited:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't collect anything, although at one stage I collected button badges, but then I got too many and I got bored. Still have them all somewhere though. Other than that, I have more books than most libraries, but I don't collect them on purpose, I just like reading.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I collect Mickey Mouse items. I have a rather huge collection and I've been accumulating it since I was 9-years-old. It started with my first Mickey Mouse doll I got around that age and has been growing since. It's just as Disney himself has said, "It all started with a mouse." :)

I also have a rather small LoZ collection that I've started during the past few years. It's not much but it is a collection of things.

JoeDeLait

Zig Zag Wanderer
I keep concert tickets but that's really it. With monnaay I'd like a fantasy weapons collection, Master Sword, Portal Gun, Wado Ichimonji and Sting of the top of my head.

Also,
I collect old video games, and I'm actually starting to get back into it.

I'm just going to list what consoles I have:

NES
NES Toploader
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
Wii U
Atari 2600
Xbox
Xbox 360
PS1
PS2
PS3
Sega Genesis
Sega Dreamcast
3DS
DSi
GBA SP

I'm also planning on buying a Sega Master System and Sega Saturn. And yes, I do have at least a few games for each one, with the exception of the original Xbox. I only have one game for that.

YOU SUCCEED IN LIVING MORE THAN ANY OTHER.

For anyone who has known me for the longest period of time, I collect Hello Kitty dolls, and Penguin dolls.

I know. terrible

Din Akera

Sniper
I collect 3 things. The first is game systems. I have this dream of one day having one of every console ever. Also, it must be in working condition, I won't buy ones that don't work. I'm doubtful it will ever happen, but hey! A girl can dream right? If anyone knows where I can get a working magnavox odyssey let me know btw. :) Current collection (Excluding what Rish has): NES, Sega Genesis, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, N64, PS3, PS2, SNES, Atari, ColecoVision, Game Cube, FamCom, 3DS, Gameboy Advanced, Intellivision, 16-bit Sega Genesis, WiiU, Sega Master System, Sega Dreamcast.

Number 2 is masquerade masks. Idk if that is weird, but I absolutely love them. I think they are gorgeous and every time I see them I want them. I have full face and half face ones of every shape and colour. I don't have that many about (15-20) but that is because they are quite expensive.

And lastly, my grandmother started me on collecting the collectible quarters and coins in general. I have quite the stock pile. I couldn't begin to estimate how many are there. The drawer is downright heavy though!

I've never claimed to be an avid collector, but I certainly have the things I like :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Being the complete musical nut that I am, I have a 287 piece CD collection, ranging in artists from Elvis Presley to AC/DC to Metallica to even Lady Gaga. Sixteen years of collecting CDs, I do not know what I would do if I lost them. I don't actually see that happening anytime soon, since they are all at my mom's house for safe keeping.

I also keep every birthday and Christmas card that I receive. I don't really know why, but my closet is full of cards from over the years. The only ones I do not have are ones that got lost during a move or something.

Other than that, I do not collect much. My CD collection is my most prized possession, I think I would die if I lost it, or something else happened to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom