• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Has Seen The LEGO Movie, and What Do You Think/expect of It?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I won't spoil it, but I watched it yesterday and it is now my favorite movie. I thought it would be wonderful, but it far supassed my expectations. It is absolutely hilarious, and even a little heartwarming.

So, my question is, have you seen it? If so, what did you you think about it? Who was your favorite character? Your favorite scene?

And if, by chance, you haven't seen this awesome movie, are you going to see it? What are your expectations?

I hope you all answer my questions because I really want to know what you think of this wonderful film!

Fig

The Altruist
I was blessed to have the chance to see this amazing movie! The visuals were perfect and fitted every setting, the characters are unforgettable, the plot really was nice to develop, everything is awesome! ;) Probably my favorite scenes were those of were the message just hits you and makes it seem like the message was literally speaking to you! My favorite characters are Emmett and company simply because I loved seeing them throughout the movie! Spaceship! :lol:

Salem

SICK
I wouldn't say it's one of my favourite movies, I don;t know I have lots of favourites, but I really liked it, I thought it was fun all the way through.

Sheik

:the:
I just saw it, and it was awesome. Brilliant visuals, vibrant environments, great characters. The movie was downright hilarious all the way through, mostly in just a quick, random type of way. And that's what the movie did amazingly, it's random and full of funny little details that made it completely awesome all the way through.

Last edited:
I hadn't even heard of it until my friend told me about it a few days ago. I'm not one for movies, though, so I probably won't ever see it.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Okay...1980 space guy was, like, by far the greatest character in existence.

The movie didn't completely surpass my expectations, it just met them, but the minimal. Not to say I didn't love the movie, I just felt that most of the humor deviated from randomness and things that make no sense. I was hoping to see something more clever with the jokes or something. I loved it all the same once I got used to random crap happening.

And about the ending
Was the whole story the kid's imagination!? But Emmet was moving and conscious in the real world. It just really confuses me.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Okay...1980 space guy was, like, by far the greatest character in existence.

The movie didn't completely surpass my expectations, it just met them, but the minimal. Not to say I didn't love the movie, I just felt that most of the humor deviated from randomness and things that make no sense. I was hoping to see something more clever with the jokes or something. I loved it all the same once I got used to random crap happening.

And about the ending
Was the whole story the kid's imagination!? But Emmet was moving and conscious in the real world. It just really confuses me.

I didn't understand the ending much either. But I really don't care about that. The movie was just awesome.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
It wasn't groundbreaking, but it wasn't as weak as I thought. Some of the humor was dumb, and the whole thing was a bit cliched. It's like it was thought up by a kid.
Oh wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom