• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who has beaten ocarina of time completely?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I have never 100%ed it, but I'm working on it. I have all the chests in the dungeons, and I got Biggoron's sword, happy mask salesman, and Hylian loach all done. I only have 30 or so gold skulltulas though.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i beat it 100% a few years ago, but my nephew thought it would be funny to delete EVERY save on the cartridge! i had to start over, so i'm only about 50% done. i have the game beaten, but i only have like 74 skulltulas and all the hearts. and, i've completed the mask side-quest and got the Magic Upgrade. so yeah...

Kybyrian

How does people know for certain that they completed the game 100%?

I mean, completing the game 100% would include opening/finding all the treasure chests, but i don't see any guides available that shows the exact location of each treasure chest, so how do we know for certain?

I suppose most of the battle is just assuming that we've done everything possible. I've searched the game up and down for years myself and can proudly say that I believe I've completed the game 100%.

I have actually completed this 100% it is my favorite game of any Zelda and always will be great game i praise nintendo in making it.

I have only beaten cause I have played it so many times what I did was i played it about 4 times just to memorize all the temples and main parts of the game.
Then i played it and completed it 100% and i have also played it amny more time just for fun.

Beeker

Wild Card
I've only 100%ed OoT once. Then again, I'm not sure if I got everything(such as some of the chests in the overworld, I'm sure I did though), but for the most part, I got all Heart Pieces, Poes, Bottles, and Skulltulas. =D

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
At the momentI can say that most likely, I have completed Ocarina of Time 100%...I've been playing the game since I got it collectors edition on it's release day. I've done all the chests that I know of, found all the hidden caves, magic bean stuff, heart pieces, items ect....but, who says there aren't new things we haven't found? I know all the crazy triforce finding rumors and temple of light stuff (which is...99% FAKE!!!)....but who knows? Maybe the triforce is obtainable somewhere. And, the gliches, do they count too? I've found the original unicorn fountain, a giant blue fairy in Kakariko and in Hyrule Castle....don't know why :) (they are actually still in the game's rom, I had my friend check out my catridge to make sure it wasn't damaged...). Well, I guess no one can ever really "BEAT" a game 100 percent, but, sure...for the heck of it....I did :P

CuccoFighter

時間の英雄
Not yet, but I am hoping to do it sometime soon because Oot being my favorite game I think that it's only fair that I complete it 100%.:)
-CuccoFighter:cucco:

I haven't managed to complete it 100%, or at least I don't think I have.
I may have beaten 100% by looking at a guide,but I'm not sure.

I can't stand going out of my way to try finding all of the Gold Skulltulas. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom