• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who has been the most important person in your life?

Ninja

Well well well
Some of us have that one person in our lives that no matter what the circumstance, we can truly feel that we aren't alone.

For me, the most important person in my life, is my mother. When my father became a drug addict and we lost everything, we clung together and relied on each other to get through each day. She is in poor health at the moment and when Jessie and I bought our house three years ago, the first thing we wanted to do was get her to be with us. We called her one night and surprised her, told her that we bought her a one way ticket to Vegas, and we have a room for her so she can spend time with us.

My mom has been a tremendous help over these years with us, especially when it comes to turning a house into a home. I can always count on her to be honest with me, and point me in the right direction when I need assistance for anything.

What about you all? Who is that one person, whoever it may be, that you cherish the most?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom