• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who has beaten ocarina of time completely?

Sage of Darkness

The Different Sage...
The only thing I didn't do was to buy all the upgrades...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completed:Ocarina of Time(97%), Majora's Mask(91%), The Wind Waker(100%), Phantom Hourglass(99%), Spirit Tracks(98%)
Incomplete:The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, A link to the Past, The Minish Cap, Twilight Princess
Don't Own:Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons.

Last edited:

Fierce

Deity Link
I 100% completed it and minimalist ran it several times. (On both mq and regular.) Not only that... but I did all the glitch challenges too AND caught the Hylian Loach.
Yeah, Zelda games have like endless replay value for me. The new 3D version will add even more for me! Mirrored 2x damage MQ= the world's best gift anyone could have ever given me.

Of the countless times I've played OoT I must say I beat the game at least 10 times or more 100%. You pretty much remember where everything is and stuff after you've played it so many times. In the past 11 years since I've been playing OoT, I've never even attempted a "3 heart run"; I gotta try it someday.

I did back on the N64 twice. However with the GC version I could not as I had a hard time with the GC controller on the archery minigame on horseback. I wonder how effective the 3DS controls will be for those shooting mini-games.

I beat the Master Quest 100% as well. Never really tried the Master Quest but it wasn't as different as I thought it would be.

B

Bétùm

What about the Malon race? :)
I am working on a 100% run now. I feel so blessed to have v1.0 (I just noticed because I'm in the Fire Temple w/ original music). I don't know, but ending my arduous Skulltula collecting with Ganondorf coughing up blood should be rewarding. >:) I've never heard of a 100% run including all chests. Now that's dedication!

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I've 100% most of the Zelda's I've played, and I do own 32 games. So I hope that Answered your Question!

I've done it twice with the regular quest and once with Master Quest, with the help of this site's guide (for the regular game, I had to use another for MQ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom