• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who has beaten ocarina of time completely?

David

But you called me here...
*raises hand*

Yeah, I've beaten the game 100%. I've actually done it a few times. Its is one of the funnest parts of the game, in my opinion.

For some reason, I have always had an urge to beat a game 100% (or close to) before I attempt to beat the final boss. Just something that I like to do with video games.

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
I beat it using this websites vid walkthrough. Its actually not as ahard as you think. Ghe hardest part is doing it no deaths or the 3 heart challenge. I only had 1 fairy revival.

A

alexed2

I'm new to the site and confused off my a** but i have done OoT 5 times and master quest 4 times. So i'm 100% and above.

Yep, above & beyond. I did master quest 4 tomes and OoT 5 times, but the last time i did both of them I sweeped the dungeons twice to open all chests and find all skulltalas without guides.

Z

zorbak962

i beat it 100%, but that was using the video walkthrough here at ZD :D

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I got to 99% (I couldn't find the last Gold Skulltula (#100 on the site)) without help. Then I just started over since I figured it'd be hard to find that one skulltula on the site...

Then I used to site and got 100%.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I've done it a few times oot being my favorite game. Although I don't really count treasure chests with rupees in them but I'm also sure I've gotten most of the chests anyway. I've actually played it so many times I think I'm starting to see a pattern to get through the game with getting everything and completing it 100%! XD

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
I did, in relation to C Items, upgrades, Weapons, Quest items, Heart Pieces & Gold Skulltulas, plus side-quest stuff (All masks, biggoron sword, etc.) And I'm currently doing it again. :)

In a 100% completion run, I would expect the above. To ask whether one has opened every chest is unnecessary, there's no benefit from opening EVERY non-necessary chests. (All non-necessary chests will only contain rupees/bombs/etc.)

Once. I'm trying to do the same in the Master Quest version now. It's not really much harder because only the dungeons are remixed, not the overworld.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I have on three cases I believe. The first time was after a lot of non-100% runs and I decided to go all out. So after a long time, I did it. I never got the 100% in Master Quest since I've never played Master Quest.

F

FalcoL

I think I'm the biggest loser here. Everyone is talking about only doing it once or not able to do it at all. I can finish any zelda game EXCEPT link's awakening, wind waker, and the oracle games in 2 days flat, 100%.
I feel pretty alone here....
When Ocarina of Time 3D comes out, I'll have the original finished 100%, in 1-2 days depending on school and homework. And then if master quest is exactly the same as the gamecube version, I can finish that in 2-3 days

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
I'm currently 95% on my third 100% run. I still must get: deku stick & nut upgrades, bomb bag upgrade, and the 4th bottle (5/10 big poes).
But, I used a walkthrough for 16 skulltulas, and 6 heart pieces which I could NOT find.
Also, I haven't died yet! :)
I'll do a 3HC run next.

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
Update: I did it! 100% completion... it feels even better the third time round.

And now, I'm doing a Three Heart Challenge under the following rules. :)
1. Never upgrade your carrying abilities of any items.

2. Never pick up any of the bottles. (Exception – Ruto’s Letter)

3. Never upgrade your magic meter to make it twice as large.

4. Never upgrade your heart meter to endure twice as much damage.

5. Do not get the Biggoron Sword.

6. Never kill Gold Skulltulas.

7. Never get Nayru's Love or Farore's Wind.

8. Never put anything in the bottle. (Exception - Blue Fire & Fish)

9. If you lose your shield at any time you can't buy another one

10. Don't get Epona.

11. Don't get the Hylian Shield while being Young Link.

12. Get a perfect score of 000.

13. Ganon's Battle must be done with the Iron Boots equipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom