• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who has beaten ocarina of time completely?

I was curious if anyone has managed to beat ocarina of time to every tiny little detail? In contrast to majora's mask, the treasure chests stays open, so i will allow myself to count them on the list as well. I have beat ganondorf several times, and i have found some pieces of heart pieces and some items, but im far from having completed the whole game, what about you guys?

Last edited:

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I haven't been able to do 100% completion on OoT yet, because I got side tracked by playing MM.. LOL!
However I do know that Din has done 100% completion, and sometime in the next while I am going to start on my 100% run after I complete MM. Then I'll have to work on my MM 100% completion run.

I've got to say congrats to everyone who has done it though! That really shows dedication to Zelda!

Also, if you really want to do 100% completion, and don't mind using a guide, the guide here on Zelda Dungeon is really good!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've done it, though this isn't including all chests. I'm not sure if I got every single chest or not. But as far as hearts, skulltulas, upgrades, and mini games (mask trading included in this one) I've done it once, a few years back. I still have that file saved on my cartridge.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I did that many times (without deaths), including Master Quest. Both on console and on emulator. On the latter I can play the game in Polish (my native language) and Version 1.0 of original OoT (GC and MQ is 1.2). Last few playthroughs (one on console) was done without a guide. However, I never caught a Hylian Loach during fishing.

I need just a half of a whole Heart container to have all 20 heart containers.
This is by far the best ive ever done.
Still need 20 Gold Skulltulas.
When i have all the Gold Skulltulas i will then be able to release the last member of the family who was cursed.

insanity76

However, I never caught a Hylian Loach during fishing.

Oops I forgot about that. I never even knew about any Hylian Loach until I joined ZD and saw a thread or post about it, so if that has to count toward the 100% completion then no I haven't quite done it.

korp

bagels
I've 100%'d this game only ONCE. Mainly because the Big Poe sidequest for getting the 4th bottle is really long and time consuming, so is the Biggoron's sword one (but the sword itself is damn useful) , also when I play through, I usually ignore the mask sidequest. But I have gotten all Gold Skulltulas, Heart Pieces, Chest, and all sidequests done at one point.

Did I finish 100%? Heck yes! I dominated this game in like a month trying to finish it 100% throughly!
The story made absolutely no sense. "How does Saving Zelda in the Future, save everyone else in the PAST?" I still can't get that question answered.
But overall, it was a great game. I loved how nintendo added in finding the Spider's and collect tokens to free thos cursed people in Kakariko Village.
Man, I dominated this game so badly I can play Kakariko's Village theme by heart! :]

insanity76

Did I finish 100%? Heck yes! I dominated this game in like a month trying to finish it 100% throughly!
The story made absolutely no sense. "How does Saving Zelda in the Future, save everyone else in the PAST?" I still can't get that question answered.

Apparently it's explained in Twilight Princess. I haven't played TP but I learned about it from reading the forum.

D

Dark_Link

I have completed OoT 100% with no deaths all Items, Mask, Golden Skulltulas, Heart Pieces, Chest, Songs, Bottles, arrows, & magic. did I forget anything :D

I was able to get 100% without a guide. It was when I was younger and had the time though! There are too many good games these days that I want to at least play through, let alone 100%. It really is hard keeping up, especially if you are a classic gamer that wants to relive all the great old games you never got the chance to.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I was able to get 100% eventually. The skulltulas held me back from it for a long time, but I finally went to a guide to get those. Other than about 35 skulltulas I couldn't find, I did the rest without a guide :)

korp

bagels
How did you manage to get all the chests? I mean, how do we make sure that every single chest has been unlocked? Is there a guide somewhere that shows the location of each single chest? Thanks.

If you get the compass in dungeons it shows you where all the chests are, so I go and open all of them. However the chests in the overworld is all you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom