• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who has beaten majora's mask completely?

F

Freak Sheet

i got everything but the heart pieces and the bottles, but i DID get every mask.

Ou! One thing I can say and actualy be proud of! Ja! Ja! I have completed Majora's Mask 100% completely! The game play was great, and fun. I think the only challenge for me was keeping up with all of the heart pieces. Other than that I thought it was pretty fun. Side Quest's was a bit too extreme, but the Kafei quest was the best one out of all of them.

Boss battles were amazing and a bit of a challenge I must say. Dungeons was a challenge as well, especially The Stone Tower. I'm very happy Nintendo didn't over do it with this game or I would of freaked out.

initialDable

going deku
I have. I believe I actually beat it 100% a couple times (once on original N64 then on Gamecube Collectors Editon after). This was actually the very first Zelda game I completed 100%.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I've 100%'ed MM as well. I needed a guide for a lot of it, though. The Anju & Kafei quest was too complicated for me to figure out when I was 10 or whenever the game came out. I wonder if the game was new and I hadn't played it before if I could figure it out now... hmm...

I have gotten everything except all the heart pieces.

fyi-I did the Anju and Kafei quest 4 times. 2 of the times was to get the bottle and the other was for the postmans hat. the other 2 i messed up with something and i had to start over.

A

Awkward Turtle

I've managed to complete it all 100% and I'm glad I did! Except the water temple sorta..killed me

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
I am happy to say that I've completed the whole game, gathering every single mask, every heart container, every bottle, magic upgrade, skill upgrade, fairy sword, gilded sword, everything! :D It was even more of an accomplishment, considering I didn't use any sort of walkthrough. I really did hate the Stone Tower Temple though...always had trouble with that one.

Majora's Mask: 100%! :D

Wow....I can't believe you did everything 100 percent without a walkthrough. Kudos to you, good sire!

As for me, I came very close to 100 percent. I got all the bottles, all the stray fairies and all the masks but I did not manage to get all the hearts (a few of them were tedious to get so I gave up on them).

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
I have done it, this game is awesome so I couldn't just beat it without having everything in the game :D
Some heart pieces were annoying for me like the one you get in Clock Town bank and the dog racetrack one...

I haven't managed to complete MM 100%. To tell u the truth, I never played MM. Never in my life.

Do it. It's worth much more than you'll pay for it.

I have 100% except for heart pieces. I usually don't get all the heart pieces in Zelda games because for some reason it actually kinda irritates me. The only game I've done it for is Ocarina of Time.

Epona

Ordon Village
I just beat Majora's Mask for the first time a few minutes ago. I never had an N64 growing up, so it wasn't until recently when I downloaded it for the wii virtual console that I was able to finally play it. I definitely cried during the ending credits. :embarrassed:

I almost got 100%. I got all the masks and got all the fairies in every dungeon. The only thing I didn't complete was all the heart pieces. The ones from the minigames. I'm so bad at those. :( I think I could get better if I sat and played them for hours, but I don't have the patience to do that. :mad: D: So I think I ended up with 16 or 17 full heart containers by the end of the game. Not bad.

I also helped everyone in the bomber's notebook except for one. At the end of the Anju/Kafei sidequest, I chose to do the postman thing at the end of it so I could get the postman's mask instead of the bottle from Kafei's mother. Oh well. Next time. And I didn't feel like doing that whole quest twice just do get the last bottle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom