• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who has beaten majora's mask completely?

I was curious of how many of you have beaten this game completely, by finding all of the items, stray fairies, bottles, masks and basically everything else in the game? I have personally found everything in the game, besides a few pieces of heart that im still missing.

Last edited:
I am happy to say that I've completed the whole game, gathering every single mask, every heart container, every bottle, magic upgrade, skill upgrade, fairy sword, gilded sword, everything! :D It was even more of an accomplishment, considering I didn't use any sort of walkthrough. I really did hate the Stone Tower Temple though...always had trouble with that one.

Majora's Mask: 100%! :D

I did all the Masks not that long ago, but when it came to the heart pieces I couldn't be bothered :P. Got all the bottles and the fairies from the dungeons though, which I'm quite proud of. Might have managed 80-90%

Beeker

Wild Card
I have completed Majoras Mask 100%, but far from on my own :sweat:
I had to use a guide for most of the heart pieces. But I'm still proud of beating those minigames.

I actually beat it a couple of times 100%. Not too bad once you know where everything is. The only thing that gives me trouble is the stray fairies from the stone and water temple. That and remembering every step to the Anju and Kafei quest. lol

There is one (maybe two?) bottles that I have never bothered with, and a couple heart pieces that I've either not managed to get or didn't bother. But I always get all the masks and all the SFs (except for Woodfall - I have gotten them a couple times though). I'm not really into doing challenge runs that frustrate me, but MM is one of those that I always end up pretty close to 100% just in a "normal" playthrough.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I did that four times, but only on emulator with savestates.
Actually, my last playthrough I completed it 100%. The hardest part was getting the heart pieces at the shooting galleries. Other than that it was fairly do able.
Yes, this is the hardest part of the game. Shoot all or no Piece of Heart. Only OoT Gerudo Horseback Archery with 2000 points required for Piece of Heart could have similar difficulty.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Congrats on everyone who's done 100% completion. I'm currently playing MM, but the idea of a 100% completion is I think unreachable for me until I beat the game once at least, because I am not going to use a guide until I've played through once (it's just a thing of mine to play a game without a guide for the first time, and then I allow myself to use one after to clean up all of the secrets I missed the first time)

Best i can get is 14 hearts.
I can get all the bottles.
Can only get all fairies in the Woodfall Temple.
Masks i cannot get are.
The Postman's hat.
Fierce diety mask if it exists.
The All night mask.

D33V92

Son of the Patriots
I'm on my way there. Thankfully, I've already completed the shooting gallery heart pieces, which are so incredibly satisfying when you complete them! I'm starting the stone tower chapter so I'm almost there. Zelda Dungeon guide has been extremely helpful.

Fierce Diety mask exists. And it is prettymuch awesome.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've gotten close to 100% .. only thing I have yet to collect are all the heart pieces. As far as all the other sidequests and whatnot, I've done all those in a file before.

i have completed it before 100%, i still have the save file, all the heart peices, all stray fairies, all masks and all side quests done. it wasn't easy with the stray fairies but now i know where all the stray fairies are now and what you get for them. i don't want to spoil it for people that haven't 100% completed it or never played it before so ill stop there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom