• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Who else Likes Toon Link More Than Adult Link?

I don't ever recall hearing hate towards Toon Link, but I do personally prefer Adult Link. You seem to be basing your reason for liking him on aesthetics, and not providing any additional reasoning for liking him. For me, although I do find Adult Link aesthetically pleasing, I enjoy playing the game via his perspective. The world through Toon Link's eyes is very child-like, whereas the world through Adult Link's eyes is more mature (i.e. TP and OoT).

As a side note, I'm not here to attack nor criticize your opinion, I just wish there was more reason to it other than "he's cute".

Well, you need more of a reason to like Adult Link then. You're such a hypocrite.

Well, you need more of a reason to like Adult Link then. You're such a hypocrite.

Heroine of Winds said:
I certainly can't be the only person that actually prefers Toon Link over the more popular Adult Link because of how cute he is.

She gives more of a reason to like Adult Link than you've given to like Toon Link. Before calling someone a hypocrite you should actually read what has already been said about something. Including your own words.

She gives more of a reason to like Adult Link than you've given to like Toon Link. Before calling someone a hypocrite you should actually read what has already been said about something. Including your own words.

That's still not enough of a reason.

Seriously, I'm so sick & tired of people ganging up on me here. Nobody stands up to me except for myself. If this is how it is, then I have no choice but to not come here anymore. People here have superiority complexes......

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
No one is ganging up on you, we're just saying that all Octorokstar said is he doesn't like it when people say it is a FACT that one Link is better than the other, which you aren't even doing.

That's still not enough of a reason.

Seriously, I'm so sick & tired of people ganging up on me here. Nobody stands up to me except for myself. If this is how it is, then I have no choice but to not come here anymore. People here have superiority complexes......

The problem is you're having a fit over someone else's opinion. You like Toon Link over Adult Link? thats perfectly fine, but if you want people to make you feel like you're not alone, don't blame the opinions of others. Your reason so far has been mainly that he's cuter. If you have another reason to like Toon Link over the Adult Link be my guest and mention it. but have you ever considered that "cute" isn't what others look for in Link? Sure people can say he's cuter than the Adult Link, but they can still prefer the previous.

Keep in mind, Link was never intended to be "cute" or to be the main feature for the legend of Zelda series, even back in the original Legend of Zelda. So its hard for others to call Toon Link better, when its just a new interpretation of link that does something almost completely different.

For example, many people have suggested Toon Link gives him more character and personality...and that's honestly the opposite of what Link was intended for. Link was suppose to be the character that links us to the world of Hyrule while at the same time placing ourselves into Link, which is why most of the time Link starts off as an average character and slowly growing into a hero.

Its like Final Fantasy, so far only males have been the main character up until 6. should someone say that females are better protagonists than males just because one thinks they are better looking? Maybe looks isn't exactly what people look for. I personally like the seriousness and darker themes the adult link gives or rather non-toon links.

I like Toon Link about the same if not more than a regular Link. I say that mainly because Spirit Tracks was my first Zelda game. So yes he holds a special place in my heart. But adult Link is pretty freaking awesome. TP and SS are his best games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom