• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who else is Going to Avoid News As Possible?

Who else is Going to Avoid News As Possible?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
I voted "no". I love seeing news on the game so I can see if I want to buy it. Now that there are a couple trailers out there and I have an idea of the story I've decided to Pre-Order it :D I feel that if you don't research a game a little/get an idea of the story you might not like it and you'll buy a game you'll just get rid of/hate later. So no.

The way I see it is that I'll find out about these things sooner or later, why not now? The only exception is post-release spoilers. From about a week before the release date of SS until after I finish the game, I'm not going to visit any Zelda sites like ZeldaInformer, Zelda Universe, or Zelda Dungeon. Anything before that is fair game for me.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im trying to avoid it, so i can find out myself.
i think they should have never let ANYONE even see that trailer for it till about 4 months before they actually released the game. because it seems like its been a year since the trailed was even seen by the public. ans i WAS exited. untill i found out it probably was not coming out till sometime closeto the year 2012. it was a real let down. so thats why im not really exited, or ever really get thrilled to find out any news.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I don't see new info and stuff as 'spoilers', personally, but I'm starting to avoid news simply because I'd rather see for myself in the end. All the hype, and theorizing, speculating, and "What If" threads have been going on for over a year, and really, it all comes down to playing to darn thing. It's cool to see new things beforehand that will be added, storylines, abilities and whatnot, but it'll be even cooler to discover those thing for myself in game. I'm gonna end up buying it the end no matter what, so the only news I'll really be itching to see is the release date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom