• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Else is Enduring Sandy?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Virginia. I hope my power does not go out. Oh, and, by the way, nice weather we`re having

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
*Twists the screw in his head* I'm in Ontario myself, but even so the weather here is somewhat influenced by the Hurricane, it's been quite windy and rainy for the past couple of days. From what data I have the Hurricane shall fully move into Canada eventually though, however it will be noticeably weaker when this happens, we may get a lot of rain if anything. To be honest I'm looking forwards to it...not because I like the rain, but because the quicker it arrives here the quicker people who are caught in the seriously bad weather can be at ease, such as my sister who's over in Maryland.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hope all of you guys stay safe. Hope everything turns out very well. I'm not hit by it, but I can say good luck in the hurricane and be safe. I <3 you guys!

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I live in the Canadian prairies, so I'm never really physically affected by earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, etc. I do hope that everyone is safe though! Good luck and stay strong you guys. :)

GokaiRed45

A Tokusatsu dork
I live in New York and sandy is coming in full force an I already lost power once and I hope I don't lose it again.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
North of Philly. Bucks County, PA. Still have power. Had a little blip early this afternoon and a couple of flickers. Am surprised. Trees outside my window are scary. Lots of wind, lots of rain. 6:30 PM. Second-floor apartment, atop a hill, but there's a creek nearby. Been painting and watching weather reports all day.

I'm in England and it's always wet and windy here. Our weathers name is 'Typical Bloody Weather'. My thoughts go out to all y'all Americans out there enduring the wrath of Sandy. Stay safe, don't stuff your faces and do your best not to start drinking your own urine yet.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
In MI it's really windy, not sure if that comes off a little from it. My friends are experiencing it though. We were playing Borderlands 2 a few hours ago, and their power went out. Hope everyone experiencing it stays safe.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I live in northern New Jersey and for the past few days the weather has been gross. It's been awfully cloudy since Friday, but only really started raining today. It's pretty windy; leaves are blowing everywhere and a smallish branch fell in my backyard... lol. Really roughin' it over here. I still have power, though it's flickered off like twice. For some obscene reason whenever the power goes, so does the internet. Like why do I even own a laptop anyway.

I'm actually slightly bemused at the whole situation. So many people are panicking and some rightfully so as there are some areas that are getting pounded. Flooding is usually catastrophic for parts around here; the wind or rain themselves don't typically do much. Meanwhile at my house rain is whipping and wind is battering the windows and making loud noises but other than that I've been unaffected. The worst part of this storm is that I'm missing school. Terribly bored and I miss my bby, **** you Sandy. =(

I am grateful because my area like never ever has weather issues. That's good, because my house is like a hundred years old and if we got flooded, that'd be the end of that ish.

I'm in England and it's always wet and windy here. Our weathers name is 'Typical Bloody Weather'. My thoughts go out to all y'all Americans out there enduring the wrath of Sandy. Stay safe, don't stuff your faces and do your best not to start drinking your own urine yet.

HAHAHA TOO LATE. I've had like six donuts, six cupcakes, ten cookies, and a pound of Cheez-Its since this started. It's annoying because I'm an athlete and I run BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IT IS VERY WET OUTSIDE

Dan

I live in the United Kingdom, and so far I've noticed a few winds, I was really scared when I saw some leaves fall into my yard, I'm already preparing for the worst, but i don't think I'm going to get out of this one alive. I'll miss you guys.

I live in the Midwest near the Great Lakes. Luckily we don't get hurricanes around here and have been spared from other natural disasters like tornadoes and earthquakes largely as well. The cold front has passed here, however. The days are regrettably chilly with yellow-green skies looming overhead.

Best of luck to anyone braving Sandy. Katrina and Irene but especially the former were consummate disasters but hopefully the government is prepared if it comes down to action. I pray, however, that nothing particularly negative will transpire. If you've been evacuated, I'm sorry you have to spend this time away from home and for everyone else, I hope you persevere.

HAHAHA TOO LATE. I've had like six donuts, six cupcakes, ten cookies, and a pound of Cheez-Its since this started. It's annoying because I'm an athlete and I run BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IT IS VERY WET OUTSIDE

You could run around your room. Or better yet, put a sticker on your back reading "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN SANDY!" and bolt it out the front door. You'll get the exercise of a life time. PS Don't do that. Sandy is like an Axe Wielding Murderer and god knows what she'd do to you if she caught you up.

I live in the United Kingdom, and so far I've noticed a few winds, I was really scared when I saw some leaves fall into my yard, I'm already preparing for the worst, but i don't think I'm going to get out of this one alive. I'll miss you guys.

You're telling me. I saw a tin can bounce down the road outside. I've already said goodbye to my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom