• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Who else Felt Nostalgic when Facing the Shadow Temple Boss?

when i first played OOT i didn't expect to see what i saw in the Shadow temple, simply because of this, in Kirby Superstar there was a boss that is very similar to our friend Bongo of the shadow temple so when i first faced Bongo i instantly thought of that boss from Kirby Super Star, of course i'm not sure if that was intentional or not but i enjoyed the nastalgic feeling

Whambamrock.jpganyone else feel the same way?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
also, in Super Mario 64, in the Desert level there's a boss that looks like that. ^^

anyway, i felt nostalgic as heck when playing!!! ^^

oh yea i remember that, but i think that was something to be expected since Mario 64 and OOT were being made at the same time by the same programmersbut yea

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Nasal-what? I get freakin scared when I play the Shadow Temple in OoT 3D, (the only time I get to play it is at night!). . . .EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

S

SheikoftheTruth

Bongo Bongo is so fun. I remember, travelling through the Shadow Temple, that I couldn't wait to revenge Sheik :) (you know, the shadow beast attacks Sheik before you learn the Nocturne of Shadow)

OoT was my first game but I felt that when I ended up playing those games. Minus drums, Bongo was fairly generic and yet he is still fun to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom