• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Do YOU Want in SSB4? (Crazy Wishlist)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I was thinking, almost all of the newcomers that are going to be in SSB4 have already been announced, and the rest will probably be released shortly. So, there really isn't much fun in predicting characters anymore.

Pretty much, I was on the BitF forums and there was a thread titled "Wishlist". While people didn't use it like the creator intended, pretty much what it was was a forum where you could put down any character, no matter how impossible it would be for them to get in, and discuss their moveset and such.

I realized that it would be a nice thread for ZD, considering SSB4 will be released later this year. So pretty much don't insult people please, because these aren't supposed to be predictions, they are just supposed to be wishes. There is a difference. So, tell us who you wish was in the next SSB, and remember, it can be anything!

Here is my list:

JonTron and his bird - I think they could be a sort of tag team, like Zelda and Sheik. Jon would be slower but more powerful, and Jaucue would be faster, but would be weaker and be able to be pushed off much easily. Jon's special moves could be video game related, and Jaucue would fire lazers or something.

EDIT 6:00 PM FEBUARY 28 2014:

Benny the 1980-Something Space Guy - His final smash is he builds a spaceship and destroys everyone. And everytime he attacks he yells spaceship. You know what, just put the spaceship in there as a playable character.

(MY LIST IS A WORK IN PROGRESS)

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I would like Crash Bandicoot in Super Smash Brothers, please. Literally no arguments can be made against him, because he is unique AND popular. That's enough, right? Now that I think about it, can we get Dr. Neo Cortex in there too? And Coco.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Batman from the Arkham games. He's cool and has his own move-set already. Why the hell not?

Paper Mario- he has lots of cool moves and partners that could be brought into the series. He could make a cool character in addition to or supplanting Mr. Game and Watch.

Snake- I'd literally be a Sony gamer now if he wasn't in Smash Bros. It's a crazy story.

Lucina- I've heard people want more girls in Smash. Here's a perfect option. She's a great character from the epic FE:A. It's just seems like the perfect choice for a new FE character.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Shulk and Fiora from Xenoblade, or Zael and Calista from The Last Story.

And Spyro would make an awesome addition to the roster.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Snake
Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
Paper Mario
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Magnus (Kid Icarus)
King K. Rool (DK)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Banjo and Kazooie (never gonna happen)

Last edited:
I'd like to see Shulk and Ghirahim as playable characters, as well as the return of a fixed-but-not-ruined Meta Knight. He was my favorite character in Brawl before the game even came out and I hate not being able to use him because he's 'so cheap and OP.'

Sidenote: I'm also hoping the supposed in-between physics are much closer to Melee than Brawl.

Salem

SICK
Simon Belmont, so that the Captain N team be complete.:) Maybe even Captain N himself.

Also, Nester.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well since this thread is semi-joking, I have a few in mind, no, I have one in fact.

Seriously, put Reggie in and make him incredibly OP. One attack instantly kills everyone within a few yard radius. The next attack will be focused on attacking the actual player, I'm all for breaking the fourth wall. And his final smash will be so powerful that your TV will shatter.

Last edited:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Bring Roy back! Don't make characters worse like they did from Melee to Brawl, a good not ******** to replay storyline or adventure mode. Good online would be fun too. Just focus more on the game than the gimmicks, which they seem to be on a roll with lately, so I'm pretty excited

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Eren-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Attack-on-Titan-Wallpaper.jpg

Final smash: TITAAAAAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom