• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Do You Think Won E3 This Year?

Who won E3?

• Microsft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo

• Sony

• Third Party Developpers

• Nobody Won This Year

• Total voters

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Not too sure...
logo-sb-wii.png

3_26107.nphd.jpg

e1a3e5eabb494cbfcda2d9c887e54917.jpg

1368803700.png

cover_large.jpg

31034_1_legend_of_zelda_wind_waker_hd_on_the_wii_u_hands_on_play_video_full.jpg

A_Link_Between_Worlds_Logo.png

Pokemon-X-Y-Logo.jpg

3DS_YoshisNew_logo01_E3.png

a8dc3442cc27c7a67ae6d22dcf13d7f5.jpg

=/

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, it's hard to pick just 1, really. I enjoyed games from all the big 3, and I really liked EA and Ubi's conferences too. But, I'll have to go with 'Third-parties'. MS, Sony and Nintendo all showed a lot of great games that I want to play, which has pretty much cemented the fact I will be getting all 3 consoles eventually, I was picking out a few games from each conference I just needed to play, but, nothing they showed really beat either Witcher 3, Watch Dogs, Day Z or Titanfall, and a host of other third-party games too. So, I'm going to have to give it to the third-party devs.

But it was an amazing E3 all-around! Good job to everybody! I walked away from basically every conference and announcement with a huge smile on my face. :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sony destroyed the competition. Biggest reveals? FFXV and KH3. Sorry Microsoft but even though you're getting the games, you still suck. Sorry Nintendo, you haven't shown anything remotely interesting bar Smash Bros, but even that was disappointing due to it basically being Brawl 2.0. :rolleyes:

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Your Mom should've been a poll option.

But seriously I guess Sony and Nintendo won in their own ways. Sony by marketing games and showing Microsoft whose boss. Nintendo by reassuring people of its ability to continue its great franchises. The only real loser is Microsoft, whose Xbox One is now the world's punching bag.

MW7

Microsoft alienated many people with the design of Xbox One which made them seem very out of touch, and Nintendo basically played not to lose. So Sony won since they actually ended up better off. Nintendo avoided hurting themselves, and Microsoft shot themselves in the foot.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Nintendo really won it for me. All of the games shown really sparked my interest. In fact, I barely payed attention to any other companies at E3, especially Microsoft... Xbox One... Just, no. Sony would most likely come in second place. Then everyone else, and then Microsoft.

I'm going to go with Nintendo. Although Sony's jabs at Microsoft were funny, nothing at their press conference really excited me except Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III.

Nintendo on the other hand, had me excited with:

Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario 3D World
Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Mario Kart 8
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Yoshi's New Island
Pokémon X and Y
and Wonderful 101

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom