• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Who Do You Think the Zelda U Villain Will Be?

Who do you think the Zelda U villain will be?

• Ganon/Ganondorf

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vaati

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link

• A previous one-time villain

• A new villain

• Total voters
Guys, don't you see what you have done to Vita? You made him this way; all of you. Now he's going to leave with a BANG and you're all going to be in DEEP trouble. You should all be ashamed, nay, sick, of yourselves. Vita is the only rational voice in this thread. He has argued calmly and respectfully and the rest of you have done nothing but insult this gem of a member we call VitaTempusN92.

I'm done here. I had no idea ZD was so unfriendly to true Zelda fans.

pls fongiv me
Guys. you're not helping.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I've said that many times, it had nothing to do with what you said, but that I'm sick of DLink. I think I know what your problem is; you're taking this whole thing too personally, you took my shunning of DLink as an insult, I assure you it was not like that.

Again, nobody is doing that. I can't speak for Ganonking and Batman, but I'm trying to help you here; I'm telling you that you need to mind the way act or people will see you as the kid and not listen to what you say. And we didn't make you do it.

I took your shunning of Dark Link as an insult cause Dark Link was part of my idea for a villain.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I took your shunning of Dark Link as an insult cause Dark Link was part of my idea for a villain.

If you can't handle criticism of your opinion without feeling personally insulted, then don't post it.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
No dark Link please, I want someone with more character, like Ghirahim and Zant, but I think they should have that same intense, brutish prescence that Ganon does, and more pipe organ! But really I think a new antagonist would be good for the series, there's only so many forms you can give Ganon until he becomes tiresome.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
No dark Link please, I want someone with more character, like Ghirahim and Zant, but I think they should have that same intense, brutish prescence that Ganon does, and more pipe organ! But really I think a new antagonist would be good for the series, there's only so many forms you can give Ganon until he becomes tiresome.

Can we just not say anything about any villains on here anymore so we can all just be happy and move with our lives? I personally suggest that this topic should be locked cause there's too much destructive arguing here and as long people keep dissing Dark Link, that's going to be a problem. So to be fair, let's just never talk about Zelda villains anymore or anything for that matter. Let's just all not talk at all since that causes too many conflicts. I'm a fan of Dark Link so I'm insulted when people say no to the idea of his presence. Either respect peoples opinions whether you agree or not, if agree, say so and add to that, if not, then don't diss publicly, or you can just not say word if you despise the idea. I'm not going to rage anymore, I'm just saying that dissing Dark Link publicly is not a good idea, especially when there was just a serious argument about that. So please understand that my feelings are very sensitive as I have disability and disorder problems. If this dissing Dark Link or my ideas proceeds, then I may have to leave here.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
guys Ganondorf hasn't been a main enemy in a long time. May be good to see him back, but that idea also clashes with wanting to see a new villain. So I don't know.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Can we just not say anything about any villains on here anymore so we can all just be happy and move with our lives? I personally suggest that this topic should be locked cause there's too much destructive arguing here and as long people keep dissing Dark Link, that's going to be a problem. So to be fair, let's just never talk about Zelda villains anymore or anything for that matter. Let's just all not talk at all since that causes too many conflicts. I'm a fan of Dark Link so I'm insulted when people say no to the idea of his presence. Either respect peoples opinions whether you agree or not, if agree, say so and add to that, if not, then don't diss publicly, or you can just not say word if you despise the idea. I'm not going to rage anymore, I'm just saying that dissing Dark Link publicly is not a good idea, especially when there was just a serious argument about that. So please understand that my feelings are very sensitive as I have disability and disorder problems. If this dissing Dark Link or my ideas proceeds, then I may have to leave here.

I agree. We shouldn't discuss our opinions here if they disagree with Vita's. Vita's inability to take criticism is our problem, not his. The thread should be locked considering this, imo. If Vita doesn't like what you guys have to say, it logically leads that we shouldn't have the right to say it. This is Common Sense 101. In fact, I think all of Zelda Dungeon should bend to the will of VitaTempusN92. If discussing and debating topics about Zelda makes Vita uncomfortable, I think it is imperative that Zelda Dungeon understand this and totally revise its forum rules to take this into account.

I personally suggest we make VitaTempusN92 a Zelda forums moderator to ensure that any deviations from his opinions or any statements made by others regarding the world of Zelda that make him uncomfortable never happens ever again. Respecting Vita's opinions means never giving yours if Vita doesn't agree with it. Ever worse is elaborating on your opinion; that's just plain evil. Otherwise he'll have to leave. You heard him.

Vita should be allowed to demand others to conform to his whims, he should not feel obligated to distance himself from things he doesn't like. Do you guys realize how difficult it is to not click on a forum where Zelda debates are occurring? It's hard. Why should Vita have to play by ZD's rules? If you ask me, ZD should play by his and respect his inability to talk rationally about Zelda.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vita, I believe you spoke out against Ganondorf. Are you saying we can't say anything is not a good idea without you feeling insulted? What is the point of discussing then?

Aku

Maybe have Dark Link, but as one of the mini-bosses right before Ganon? He could be a dark magic personification of all of Link's evil traits, like arrogance for the dark version of courage, and so on. Something where's he not just a mere cipher, but almost a physical metaphor for the evil that is in Link. His main deal is in trying to 'tempt' Link, saying that if you just give in to your own selfish desires and take the ToP for yourself, you can kill Ganon sooner and less people will die, and you'll be lauded as a hero.

At least, that's how I'd make him if he were in it as a sub-boss. :)

You know, thinking about it, I think the game could take a cue from Hyrule Warriors and have a group serve as the villains.

Well guys...
Aonuma confirmed that we will be seeing a new villian in this game so ya'll can cut out the arguing about dark link. Personally i'm excited that we will be seeing a new villain. I can't wait to see what they will be like.

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
Well guys...
Aonuma confirmed that we will be seeing a new villian in this game so ya'll can cut out the arguing about dark link. Personally i'm excited that we will be seeing a new villain. I can't wait to see what they will be like.

Sweet I changed my opinion!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well guys...

I am calling this now, it will be another hijacked by Ganon plot again.

They'll introduce some new buttmunch and then Ganon will pop up at the end.
I don't think Nintendo learn from their mistakes and I expect this kind of plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom