• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Who Do You Think the Zelda U Villain Will Be?

Who do you think the Zelda U villain will be?

• Ganon/Ganondorf

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vaati

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Link

• A previous one-time villain

• A new villain

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There is NOTHING wrong with having at LEAST a Dark Link based character as a villain. I actually STILL prefer Dark Link, an EVIL version of Link, or a past Link gone corrupt as a villain over the overrated Ganon. Why? Because a past Link gone evil for serious emotional reasons would prove to be the MOST dangerous villain that Link would have ever fought cause a corrupt past Link KNOWS ALL about the Link kind, their weaknesses, strengths, moves, motivation as well as more than the descending Link's and CAN use ALL of THAT AGAINST THEM. An evil Link is better villain than Ganon in my opinion.

Eww, no thanks. What they need to do is drop the whole doppelganger archetype altogether, It was a bad idea to begin with anyway.

Absolutely. Dark link is a creation of Ganon, it mirrors links moves. It is not a villain but an enemy.

It'd be awesome to have a new villain; I just love the new guys, so much personality. But I think they're going for Ganon/Ganondorf. Haven't seen him in a while, and nothing beats the classics. :)

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Eww, no thanks. What they need to do is drop the whole doppelganger archetype altogether, It was a bad idea to begin with anyway.

Absolutely. Dark link is a creation of Ganon, it mirrors links moves. It is not a villain but an enemy.

Then you have no IDEA what REAL villain is! If you were to have a darkside, nemesis, rival, evil look alike twin, or a corrupt ancestor who happens to be present in a form resembles an evil you and KNOWS ALL of YOUR SECRETS, maybe you would know what I'm talking about but you don't! That's it, I've HAD it with Ganon! Ganon was ONLY supposed to be a series ICON villain NOTHING MORE. In case you don't know, an icon villain a villain who starts off as the focused villain of a series debut, however, JUST because an icon villain assumes the role a "main villain", that does NOT in ANY mean that he/she will always have that role as the supposed "main villain". I recall that some shows I used to watch and games I have played have did this. In other words, icon villains like Ganondorf were NEVER intended to be the FINAL MAIN VILLAIN, at least NOT in first place.

Yes, Ganon IS an important villain in the Legend of Zelda series but he's nothing that of an ICON villain. And when there is icon villains there is or at least there should be ALWAYS HIGHER, GREATER, and FAR more SUPERIOR villains who a much MORE DANGEROUS than even the icon villain. Sometimes, the greater or TRUE main villain in the end turns out to be like an evil version of the hero, whether he/she is a darkside, evil twin, or a corrupt ancestor assume the form of an evil counterpart of the protagonist (like how it should be in entertainment). So far Nintendo has been making a mistake trying to make their icon villains be more than what they are.

I liked Ganon as A villain better when he is just the icon villain. I know there's like more than one Dark Link in the series but in my BELIEF, there NEEDS to be a REAL Dark Link, even though kinda already is, that being Ravio, AGAIN, in my BELIEF but I'm NOT just talking about Dark Link is actually a REAL look alike with a character of his own but an actual REAL TRUE Dark Link as in like a corrupt Link who seeks to actually DESTROY Hyrule out of REVENGE rather than just take it over (like what the TROLL king Ganon attempts almost EVERY single time :dry:), a villain who will actually prove to be a REAL threat to his own descendants/hero legacies, considering he'll KNOW ALL their weaknesses, strengths, motives as he will KNOW from experience cause he WAS a HERO once. Not only that but he'll also know their secrets, he'll be observing them (he IS their ancestor you know).

Honestly, if you disagree with that or believe that the overrated Ganon is more of a villain than the way too underrated idea a corrupt Link then there is something wrong with you.

Then you have no IDEA what REAL villain is! If you were to have a darkside, nemesis, rival, evil look alike twin, or a corrupt ancestor who happens to be present in a form resembles an evil you and KNOWS ALL of YOUR SECRETS, maybe you would know what I'm talking about but you don't! That's it, I've HAD it with Ganon! Ganon was ONLY supposed to be a series ICON villain NOTHING MORE. In case you don't know, an icon villain a villain who starts off as the focused villain of a series debut, however, JUST because an icon villain assumes the role a "main villain", that does NOT in ANY mean that he/she will always have that role as the supposed "main villain". I recall that some shows I used to watch and games I have played have did this. In other words, icon villains like Ganondorf were NEVER intended to be the FINAL MAIN VILLAIN, at least NOT in first place.

Yes, Ganon IS an important villain in the Legend of Zelda series but he's nothing that of an ICON villain. And when there is icon villains there is or at least there should be ALWAYS HIGHER, GREATER, and FAR more SUPERIOR villains who a much MORE DANGEROUS than even the icon villain. Sometimes, the greater or TRUE main villain in the end turns out to be like an evil version of the hero, whether he/she is a darkside, evil twin, or a corrupt ancestor assume the form of an evil counterpart of the protagonist (like how it should be in entertainment). So far Nintendo has been making a mistake trying to make their icon villains be more than what they are.

I liked Ganon as A villain better when he is just the icon villain. I know there's like more than one Dark Link in the series but in my BELIEF, there NEEDS to be a REAL Dark Link, even though kinda already is, that being Ravio, AGAIN, in my BELIEF but I'm NOT just talking about Dark Link is actually a REAL look alike with a character of his own but an actual REAL TRUE Dark Link as in like a corrupt Link who seeks to actually DESTROY Hyrule out of REVENGE rather than just take it over (like what the TROLL king Ganon attempts almost EVERY single time :dry:), a villain who will actually prove to be a REAL threat to his own descendants/hero legacies, considering he'll KNOW ALL their weaknesses, strengths, motives as he will KNOW from experience cause he WAS a HERO once. Not only that but he'll also know their secrets, he'll be observing them (he IS their ancestor you know).

Honestly, if you disagree with that or believe that the overrated Ganon is more of a villain than the way too underrated idea a corrupt Link then there is something wrong with you.

Okay, you need to either take a chill pill or just stop before you hurt yourself. No, I do not want either Ganon or Not Link, why? not because I don't know what a villains is, or because of over or under ratedness, but because they've been done to death. Is there really a problem with me because I prefer something more creative or better yet interesting?

You are looking way too deeply into Link 2, he is simply a creation of Ganon, Vaati, and whoever is the main jerk at the time, that's it. He will never be anything more, he's hardly even significant.

Let me make this clear; everything you said about an evil Link sounds completely underwhelming and corny. It will bring nothing to the game but unnecessary drama to be finished with a forgettable semi boss fight.

Last edited:

Aku

Then you have no IDEA what REAL villain is! If you were to have a darkside, nemesis, rival, evil look alike twin, or a corrupt ancestor who happens to be present in a form resembles an evil you and KNOWS ALL of YOUR SECRETS, maybe you would know what I'm talking about but you don't!
Errr... Which Link would you pick to be the 'corrupt ancestor?' I don't think that would go down well with the general fandom, as it will always be somebody's favorite Link that gets corrupted.

Plus it goes against Link's character.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

I liked Ganon as A villain better when he is just the icon villain. I know there's like more than one Dark Link in the series but in my BELIEF, there NEEDS to be a REAL Dark Link, even though kinda already is, that being Ravio, AGAIN, in my BELIEF but I'm NOT just talking about Dark Link is actually a REAL look alike with a character of his own but an actual REAL TRUE Dark Link as in like a corrupt Link who seeks to actually DESTROY Hyrule out of REVENGE rather than just take it over (like what the TROLL king Ganon attempts almost EVERY single time ), a villain who will actually prove to be a REAL threat to his own descendants/hero legacies, considering he'll KNOW ALL their weaknesses, strengths, motives as he will KNOW from experience cause he WAS a HERO once. Not only that but he'll also know their secrets, he'll be observing them (he IS their ancestor you know).

With Demise gone, Ganondorf is the ultimate villain, he possesses the triforce of power which grants him the power of one of the three Goddesses, and there is nothing more powerful than them. Therefore there can be no villain that is a greater threat or more powerful than Ganondorf in Zelda. unless they somehow get his powers. Dark link is Ganondorf's creation, it is not a character but a creature made of magic that mimics link. It does not know link's feelings, it's a bloody piece of magic for Pete's sake! Get over Dark Link.

Honestly If I disagreed with you, which I most certainly do, it's because your idea sounds awful and cheesy. Not because there is anything wrong with me.

Last edited:

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I feel like the series has departed from Ganon for a while now and we could see a return to that familiar territory. I'd be fine with it myself, considering the last... what. Four games? have been delving more into different territory.

VitaTempusN92

Okay, you need to either take a chill pill or just stop before you hurt yourself. No, I do not want either Ganon or Not Link, why? not because I don't know what a villains is, or because of over or under ratedness, but because they've been done to death. Is there really a problem with me because I prefer something more creative or better yet interesting?

You are looking way too deeply into Link 2, he is simply a creation of Ganon, Vaati, and whoever is the main jerk at the time, that's it. He will never be anything more, he's hardly even significant.

Let me make this clear; everything you said about an evil Link sounds completely underwhelming and corny. It will bring nothing to the game but unnecessary drama to be finished with a forgettable semi boss fight.

Ganon or Vaati did NOT create Link, Ravio, or any other natural living counterpart of Link! I was talking about the idea of a Dark Link who is either a PAST Link gone corrupt, a REAL darkside/dark consciousness of Link that may leave Link and take on a physical form of his own as a Dark Link, or a twin lookalike counterpart who is from another world like Ravio who happens to be corrupt at the moment. I NEVER mentioned ANYTHING about a dark artificial/dark magical clone! Dark Link can be anyone or anything that looks like Link even another Link whether he's a past Link or a Link from another universe. There are notably multiple Dark Link's in the series. Yes about a few (three/four) of them are clones (FSA, OoA, & ALttP GBA version in FS palace), two of them are actual shadows of Link (ST and ALBW via streetpass), my theory on OoT Dark Link, I leave anonymous on here since you people would most likely disagree with that theory as you always do, one of them is actually an ally who helps Link (Ravio from ALBW), and I believe two of them are undead/ghosts (Hero's Shade from TP, Shadow Link from Zelda II). This goes to say that Dark Link can be anyone/anything that looks like Link, he doesn't even have to be a villain to be Dark Link just a Link look alike who is of dark elements. Dark Link can be good or evil, ally or enemy. The about one of the only things Dark Link has NOT been yet is a villain. Whenever there has been a chance of opportunity for him to be a villain, Ganon ALWAYS takes that spotlight from him. This is WHY I can't stand Ganon, Nintendo always tries to make him more than he ACTUALLY is, as I've said, a series ICON villain. Marvel has made a perfect example of what icon villains are and who final villains are, like for example, X-Men's icon villain is Magneto and the series FINAL villain is Onslaught. Guess who Onslaught is, the dark consciousness of Professor Xavier! Who is Professor Xavier? He is the former main protagonist before Wolverine and the first leader of the X-men. See my point here? If you ask me, Nintendo should consider taking some inspiration from Marvel when it comes to franchises like Zelda instead of having so many brain farts as keep reusing their series icon villain for Zelda, Ganondorf non-stop. They NEED make a game where a version of Dark Link who can be a villain is the villain, maybe game where Dark Link back stabs Ganon, telling him with quotes like this "Dark Link: I'm tired of being a background shadow, your servant, and you getting all the glory as always! It's my turn to shine Ganon!"

With Demise gone, Ganondorf is the ultimate villain, he possesses the triforce of power which grants him the power of one of the three Goddesses, and there is nothing more powerful than them. Therefore there can be no villain that is a greater threat or more powerful than Ganondorf in Zelda. unless they somehow get his powers. Dark link is Ganondorf's creation, it is not a character but a creature made of magic that mimics link. It does not know link's feelings, it's a bloody piece of magic for Pete's sake! Get over Dark Link.

Honestly If I disagreed with you, which I most certainly do, it's because your idea sounds awful and cheesy. Not because there is anything wrong with me.

NOTHING in the series suggests that the goddesses, their Triforce, and the power are the most powerful ever, ALL games and HH says and suggests is that they are very powerful and ONLY believed in Hyrule, to be ultimately powerful. It's just HYLIAN culture. There other worlds in Zelda that have cultures of their own than just Hyrule you know. Plus, if Ganon SO powerful, than explain HOW Zant was able to finish him for Link by a snap of his neck in TP, explain HOW LINK was able to defeat him so easily almost EVERY time. If Zant can kill Ganondorf by the snap of his neck and LINK can kill Ganon VERY EASILY then Dark Link can kill Ganon. As I just explained to DJ Twitch, since there more one version of Dark Link in the series, Dark Link can be ANYONE or ANYTHING that resembles Link. Dark Link can also be good or evil. By your logic, Ravio is just a clone a Link created by Ganon when in TRUTH, he is NOT, therefore, your logic is invalid in THAT case anyways. Yes there are Dark Link(s) that are clones made by Ganon but even clones can betray Ganon if they somehow managed to decide that as stuff like that has happened before in entertainment. And yes, you disagreeing with logic and common sense DOES mean there is something with you.

I feel like the series has departed from Ganon for a while now and we could see a return to that familiar territory. I'd be fine with it myself, considering the last... what. Four games? have been delving more into different territory.

Since when? Nintendo loves their Ganon, he's like the most OVERRATED Zelda villain there is!

Errr... Which Link would you pick to be the 'corrupt ancestor?' I don't think that would go down well with the general fandom, as it will always be somebody's favorite Link that gets corrupted.

Plus it goes against Link's character.

I would pick the Hero of Time since he already exists as being kinda like a Dark Link known as the Hero's Shade who does bear that secret behind the scenes villain even keeps it from Link type of presence. Shade's character development DOES need improvement.

Last edited:

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Guys, after reading through this thread I think it's clear that VitaTempusN92 is like our objective savior for the Zelda forums. His opinions on Zelda are not so much opinions as they are objective facts about the series. His personal aesthetic tastes represent what any rational human being would have. Instead of bickering with this brilliant member, you should all sit back, actually read what he's saying, and you'll see that his logic is impeccable. His nuanced use of caps lock is also something to be admired as I've found that reading his posts speak to me on a verbal level; it's like I can hear him as he writes. He's a hell of writer, a better debater than any of you (that's obvious), and his analyses of the subject matter are to be valued by anyone who calls themselves a true Zelda fan.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganon or Vaati did NOT create Link, Ravio, or any other natural living counterpart of Link! I was talking about the idea of a Dark Link who is either a PAST Link gone corrupt, a REAL darkside/dark consciousness of Link that may leave Link and take on a physical form of his own as a Dark Link, or a twin lookalike counterpart who is from another world like Ravio who happens to be corrupt at the moment. I NEVER mentioned ANYTHING about a dark artificial/dark magical clone! Dark Link can be anyone or anything that looks like Link even another Link whether he's a past Link or a Link from another universe. There are notably multiple Dark Link's in the series. Yes about a few (three/four) of them are clones (FSA, OoA, & ALttP GBA version in FS palace), two of them are actual shadows of Link (ST and ALBW via streetpass), my theory on OoT Dark Link, I leave anonymous on here since you people would most likely disagree with that theory as you always do, one of them is actually an ally who helps Link (Ravio from ALBW), and I believe two of them are undead/ghosts (Hero's Shade from TP, Shadow Link from Zelda II). This goes to say that Dark Link can be anyone/anything that looks like Link, he doesn't even have to be a villain to be Dark Link just a Link look alike who is of dark elements. Dark Link can be good or evil, ally or enemy. The about one of the only things Dark Link has NOT been yet is a villain. Whenever there has been a chance of opportunity for him to be a villain, Ganon ALWAYS takes that spotlight from him. This is WHY I can't stand Ganon, Nintendo always tries to make him more than he ACTUALLY is, as I've said, a series ICON villain. Marvel has made a perfect example of what icon villains are and who final villains are, like for example, X-Men's icon villain is Magneto and the series FINAL villain is Onslaught. Guess who Onslaught is, the dark consciousness of Professor Xavier! Who is Professor Xavier? He is the former main protagonist before Wolverine and the first leader of the X-men. See my point here? If you ask me, Nintendo should consider taking some inspiration from Marvel when it comes to franchises like Zelda instead of having so many brain farts as keep reusing their series icon villain for Zelda, Ganondorf non-stop. They NEED make a game where a version of Dark Link who can be a villain is the villain, maybe game where Dark Link back stabs Ganon, telling him with quotes like this "Dark Link: I'm tired of being a background shadow, your servant, and you getting all the glory as always! It's my turn to shine Ganon!"
Link is always a man of purity and goodness, he is selfless. Therfore the opponent to that must be someone who is selfish and the incarnation of hatred and evil. Oh and guess who is like that....Wait for it...WAIT FOR IT...ah the anticipation in palpable isn't it?...ok...I'll give you a name...ready?

GANONDORF!!!!

And what you describe is not Dark link, stop calling it that. It causes confusion.

NOTHING in the series suggests that the goddesses, their Triforce, and the power are the most powerful ever, ALL games and HH says and suggests is that they are very powerful and ONLY believed in Hyrule, to be ultimately powerful. It's just HYLIAN culture. There other worlds in Zelda that have cultures of their own than just Hyrule you know. Plus, if Ganon SO powerful, than explain HOW Zant was able to finish him for Link by a snap of his neck in TP, explain HOW LINK was able to defeat him so easily almost EVERY time. If Zant can kill Ganondorf by the snap of his neck and LINK can kill Ganon VERY EASILY then Dark Link can kill Ganon. As I just explained to DJ Twitch, since there more one version of Dark Link in the series,

Everything in the series does. They created the world from chaos. Ganon is so powerful, he housed his power in Zant. 'I shall house my power in you, If there is anything you desire I shall desire it also'. Afer Ganondorf's betrayal of zant and having the mater sword lodged in his chest, which by the way is the ultimate weapon forged in the flames of ALL three Golden Goddesses, he was unable to use the triforce of power AKA Din's power to continue to revive himself. Hurt and angry at Ganondorf's betrayal, the same Ganondorf who Zant worshipped as a God, he snapped his own neck, desiring the end for Ganondorf, and if that was Zant's desire, that was Ganondorf's desire also, he lost the will to continue to fight death and therefore succumbed to it.
Link has NEVER easily defeated Ganondorf, he has never fought Ganondorf alone. You think Link defeated Ganondorf of his own power? No. In TP he had Zelda, Midna, and the light spirits helping him. Without those he could never have defeated Ganondorf.
In OOT he had the help of al the sages and Zelda. In Wind Waker, he had the help of Zelda and the King.

Dark Link can be ANYONE or ANYTHING that resembles Link. Dark Link can also be good or evil. By your logic, Ravio is just a clone a Link created by Ganon when in TRUTH, he is NOT, therefore, your logic is invalid in THAT case anyways. Yes there are Dark Link(s) that are clones made by Ganon but even clones can betray Ganon if they somehow managed to decide that as stuff like that has happened before in entertainment. And yes, you disagreeing with logic and common sense DOES mean there is something with you.

Ravio is not dark link.
Zelda has established what Dark Link is, a piece of magic, an enemy created by Ganon.
The only thing wrong with me is a masochistic compulsion where i feel the need to reply to you on this ridiculous tablet keyboard which is agonising to try to type full sentences on even though you will not see reason even if I persist.

VitaTempusN92

Link is always a man of purity and goodness, he is selfless. Therfore the opponent to that must be someone who is selfish and the incarnation of hatred and evil. Oh and guess who is like that....Wait for it...WAIT FOR IT...ah the anticipation in palpable isn't it?...ok...I'll give you a name...ready?

GANONDORF!!!!

And what you describe is not Dark link, stop calling it that. It causes confusion.

Everything in the series does. They created the world from chaos. Ganon is so powerful, he housed his power in Zant. 'I shall house my power in you, If there is anything you desire I shall desire it also'. Afer Ganondorf's betrayal of zant and having the mater sword lodged in his chest, which by the way is the ultimate weapon forged in the flames of ALL three Golden Goddesses, he was unable to use the triforce of power AKA Din's power to continue to revive himself. Hurt and angry at Ganondorf's betrayal, the same Ganondorf who Zant worshipped as a God, he snapped his own neck, desiring the end for Ganondorf, and if that was Zant's desire, that was Ganondorf's desire also, he lost the will to continue to fight death and therefore succumbed to it.
Link has NEVER easily defeated Ganondorf, he has never fought Ganondorf alone. You think Link defeated Ganondorf of his own power? No. In TP he had Zelda, Midna, and the light spirits helping him. Without those he could never have defeated Ganondorf.
In OOT he had the help of al the sages and Zelda. In Wind Waker, he had the help of Zelda and the King.

Ravio is not dark link.
Zelda has established what Dark Link is, a piece of magic, an enemy created by Ganon.
The only thing wrong with me is a masochistic compulsion where i feel the need to reply to you on this ridiculous tablet keyboard which is agonising to try to type full sentences on even though you will not see reason even if I persist.

WARNING!

After a few processes of having to censor my reply, this is ALL I can say without coming off as a threat or to avoid criticism, Dark Link > Ganon, that is MY OPINION, MY BELIEF, that is ALL! End of discussion. Reply if you want, I won't respond back cause that's ALL I will respond with, you don't like it then tough, I'm done with having this nerve striking discussion. :mad:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Not paying attention to any of the posts before me, I will now voice my opinion.

This will be spoilered. Please read at your own discretion.

I believe that it is likely we will see Ganondorf as the villain more so than a new villain. We've had two games in a row now, where Ganon has been a major part of the story, be it being hijacked by Yuga in A Link Between Worlds, or be it by having his origins explained thanks to Demise in Skyward Sword. With all this added story to Ganon, I can only think that Nintendo is leading into another Ganon game where he actually gets the limelight. Hopefully, more like The Wind Waker, where he was the villain the entire time, instead of hijacking it from Agahnim, Twinrova, Vaati, and Zant.

Besides, it's been over ten years since we had a "classic" Zelda game, with the Triforce playing a major role AND featuring Ganondorf as the main antagonist (the last being Wind Waker). We've had Ganondorf be the main antagonist in games such as Twilight Princess and Four Swords Adventures, and we've had the Triforce play a major role in games like Skyward Sword, A Link Between Worlds, and Minish Cap (kinda), but none since TWW have really combined both of them.

If not Ganon, then obviously a new villain. Personally, I'd prefer them to go back to earlier one-shot villains that we haven't seen in years (Dethl, Veran, Onox, Majora) or even Vaati, since he was a recurring villain with strong characterization back in the early 00s until his origin story in Minish Cap ended his tenure, but Zelda's typical way of doing things is "Can we conceivably put Ganon in this one somehow? If no, then how should we make this new guy?" Consider Ghirahim or Yuga. Both were unlike previous Zelda villains (except Yuga was like Ghirahim in that he was a serious drag queen) and both were effectively killed off in their games, making a return very unlikely, just like how Majora's Mask, Dethl, Veran, and Onox all were. Vaati is also not up for reappearance unless they can feature the Four Sword in some way, and Malladus and Bellum are in the wrong timeline according to Hyrule Historia, assuming this game takes place in Hyrule Proper.

In short, Ganon because it's been a while since he filled the true antagonist role, and if not, someone new because everyone else can't really be conceivably brought back at the moment.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
After a few processes of having to censor my reply, this is ALL I can say without coming off as a threat or to avoid criticism, Dark Link > Ganon, that is MY OPINION, MY BELIEF, that is ALL! End of discussion. Reply if you want, I won't respond back cause that's ALL I will respond with, you don't like it then tough, I'm done with having this nerve striking discussion.

If that is all you can say without coming off as a threat, I confess myself disappointed. You admit to not being able to give any evidence to support your reasoning anymore and resort to basically saying 'I'm right you're wrong'. Fortunately you will never gain support by doing that and you have done exactly what you claim not to have done, because there is nothing but criticism for that kind of behaviour. It is quite clear that you BELIEVE a mere miniboss is superior to it's master, you have failed to provide any convincing reason why. I am happy to end this discussion with this parting post. It wraps thing up nicely.

VitaTempusN92

If that is all you can say without coming off as a threat, I confess myself disappointed. You admit to not being able to give any evidence to support your reasoning anymore and resort to basically saying 'I'm right you're wrong'. Fortunately you will never gain support by doing that and you have done exactly what you claim not to have done, because there is nothing but criticism for that kind of behaviour. It is quite clear that you BELIEVE a mere miniboss is superior to it's master, you have failed to provide any convincing reason why. I am happy to end this discussion with this parting post. It wraps thing up nicely.

Well then, would you prefer I posted the uncensored version of my response? Here, I TRIED to be reasonable here and you just had to go tick me off more by being a jerk saying that I'll NEVER gain support by being REASONABLE!!?? Also, how the bloody heck did I come off like as if I was saying "I'm right, you're wrong"? First off I NEVER said ANYONE was right or wrong, I'm ONLY just stating my OWN opinion, I just have various, different, sometimes serious ways of expressing my opinions depending on my mood. It's just the way I am and if you're going to be a jerk about it, saying that I'll NEVER gain ANY support at all and that YOU find that FORTUNATE, then I think you should be reported for that insult! Seriously dude, get a LIFE! Now, for insulting me, I would say that "if anyone is to never gain support it should be you" but I'm NOT like that, I used to be in the past but NOT anymore. Who are you to say that I'll never gain support? You DON'T know me! I'm a much nicer person than you think buddy. Now if you don't want your post reported, I'd suggest you apologize cause what you did was rude and not nice at all. I'm ONLY trying to be as reasonable as I can here. I really don't want to cause a problem. I have disability disorder problems so I sometimes tend to get easily tempered or overly emotional about certain things. That's why I am the way am at times.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well then, would you prefer I posted the uncensored version of my response? Here, I TRIED to be reasonable here and you just had to go tick me off more by being a jerk saying that I'll NEVER gain support by being REASONABLE!!?? Also, how the bloody heck did I come off like as if I was saying "I'm right, you're wrong"? First off I NEVER said ANYONE was right or wrong, I'm ONLY just stating my OWN opinion, I just have various, different, sometimes serious ways of expressing my opinions depending on my mood. It's just the way I am and if you're going to be a jerk about it, saying that I'll NEVER gain ANY support at all and that YOU find that FORTUNATE, then I think you should be reported for that insult! Seriously dude, get a LIFE! Now, for insulting me, I would say that "if anyone is to never gain support it should be you" but I'm NOT like that, I used to be in the past but NOT anymore. Who are you to say that I'll never gain support? You DON'T know me! I'm a much nicer person than you think buddy. Now if you don't want your post reported, I'd suggest you apologize cause what you did was rude and not nice at all. I'm ONLY trying to be as reasonable as I can here. I really don't want to cause a problem. I have disability disorder problems so I sometimes tend to get easily tempered or overly emotional about certain things. That's why I am the way am at times.

If I gain support it is for my for my well constructed and thought out arguments. I do that because I have to, I can't just state my opinion as fact and claim that anyone who disagrees with me has something wrong with them. This is online where all I have is the power of the words I type. When someone types their opinions as facts and makes it out that everyone should believe them just as they say so, most people reading will think 'what an A hole, why should I listen to them?'. It is very fortunate that people like that don't gain support, because if their idea was good they would have come up with a great explanation why.

I suggest that we get back on the topic of villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom