• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Who Do You Think the Weirdest/most Annoying Character is in WW?

S

Shadowbeat8

Tingle, that old dude that chases you on Windfall Island and that snotty kid on outset.

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
OMG It's funny you brought this thread up I HATE that ugly old man! Always running around chasing you to talk. And then when you helped him and got his daughter he takes over the rich guy's place. :mad: I guess tingle is annoying too when you have someone you can't trust using the Tingle Tuner :lol:

I

IceArrowKitty

Either the old man on windfall that chases you and becomes rich, or the snot nosed kid on Outset. Eh...

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I agree with a bunch of people that that kid Zill on Wind Waker with a runny nose is wierd and annoying so for me he is the most annoying and the weirdest character.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Mr. Runny Nose on Outset. That kid's how old? Like five, and he can't use a tissue? I hated it when he bumped into me and his snot would bounce around, ugh...

Most annoying? I'd have to say KoRL. Weird and Annoying. Those gossiping ladies on Windfall. Their creepy and you Can not roll past them without them talking to you. Their also waving their hands all the time like their saying "ewwwwwwwww!!!"

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Weirdest was the snot nose kid for me, and the most annoying was Tingle (argh, my rupees!). If both only refers to one person, then Tingle by far. I mean, just look at his getup! AND he's like 35 years old!

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Depends. Right now, I'd go with others and say Tingle because of how badly ****ed up your wallet ends up after negotiating the making some map-related deals with him.

About 5 years ago, though, I would've said the Rito elder because he wouldn't shut up when you first entered the post office. :P

Z

Zelda is tall

I Would say the green poor dude that comes rich later in the game. When he is poor every time you run into he says "wheres maggie"
Then finally when you rescue her he hates you and hes rich some how

I don't mind Tingle but he charges way too much for chart translations! :mad:

The poor guy during the first half of Windfall Island, how he runs at you and forces a conversation. I hate that, especially when I'm trying to catch the kids in that field, and he runs at me when I'm close and messes up my catching the kid. :mad:

Hmmm, anyone else? =\

Agreed! You couldn't have been any more spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom