• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Who Do You Think the Weirdest/most Annoying Character is in WW?

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
A lot of characters in WW just ruin my week. Especially Medli and Komali(surprisingly), I HATE them for some reason, especially Komali. First time I saw him I wanted to rip him apart and set him on fire.

I hate that old lady in Windfall that thinks she's so very pretty. Also the stalker guy who you have to give a picture of the girl in Windfall, he just has such a creepy, stalker-ish face. (I think I might hate most of the people in Windfall)

There's a lot... but Im gonna stop right here.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hmm I think the most annoying character in WW is Link's sister. And the weirdest character is Mido.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Tingle/Zill/Maggie's dad/ mer-fish-things. Yes, I hate the fishes. If I forget something important that one of the fish told me I then have to remember WHICH fish it is. And I usually get it wrong. So I end up talking to a fish that complains about the bait and tells me something I didn't want to hear. So that's wasted bait. Plus the one near Windfall was in a relationship with the bar owner there. Ummm..... freaky.... o_O

Big Octo

=^)
Lenzo, Lenzo, Lenzo! Why does everyone like him so much? He' just an old fat guy with a humongous nose. I never liked his Pictography quests, he's just taking advantage of me to snoop into other people's business.

The poor, old geezer, Maggie's Father, was SO annoying. I'd always try to escape before he comes running to ask Link for help; he also had an "eww factor" about him for some reason.

Oh and Senza and Nudge were both pretty annoying characters as well, despite their little screen time...
150px-Senza_TWW.png
150px-Nudge_TWW.png

Senza (left) Nudge (right)

/"UUMM!"

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
Most annoying would be that snotty boy on Outset definitely, weirdest must be Tingle. :P BUT if we're counting enemies, most annoying is blue chu. omg. lol :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom