• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Who do you play with?

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
What's your Monster Hunting team? What do they usually use? Are they any good? Answer these questions in the spaces below to learn more about our fellow hunters!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I have roughly 3 teams, theres UBER team AKA me with god glaive (or glitch glaive if you are picky) and AZ, generally we can knock out everything.

There is Team Noob, randoms i find online and help level up, i seem to find alot of hammer bros and glaivers in these rooms.

and then Team WTF, the only team that astounds me, it's a specific group of friends i have and anything we fight tends to die in under a minute, no glitch weapons or anything just pure brutal co-ordinate from 4 insect glaivers. On occasion some will swap out for hammer, longsword, switch axe or Charge Blade and no matter what we tend to fell everything, only thing we can't bring down to under a minute are the Elders and Gogma just for the fact they have RIDICULOUS Health pools, granted under 5 mins for most elders is great and under 12 for gogma is the record right now, i think when i go back to college we can get it down to 8 minutes ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom