• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Did You Want to Win the Superbowl?

i want the Packers to win. I'm a long time Packers fan, because my dad is from Wisconsin and he's the house's only real Football fan. GO PACK GO!

masterSword2

Smile!
i wanted the eagles to win... but since the packers and steelers are the only ones left i will go for the packers. but only because the steelers are one of my least favorite teams

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The packers WON!!!!!!!! i won also a bet 200$ per classmate, they are 8 who bet steelers and i steal their bet :D a total of 1,600$.
Damn, that's like great money. I also won a bet, I wont say how much though, no need saying it and you knowing it. Woot! Way to go, Pack!

Lol, my best friend finally came to school today ever since the Superbowl. Oh my gosh, she lost her bet so she had to dye her hair black. Her other choice was Yellow and Green, but she went for black. How we're the twin's atmy high school! >:]

Abbs

I never cared for Football much at all. My state's team was out, so I guess I would have rooted for Packers. The Steelers won last year, I thought. I'd much rather have a different team take the glory.

Oh, and this is a little off topic but did anyone catch the half time show? I heard it was really, really bad this year.

Last edited:

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Oh, and this is a little off topic but did anyone catch the half time show? I heard it was really, really bad this year.

Yes, halftime was bad. Visuals were interesting (there was a Tron theme, though I'm not sure if that was intentional) but the music was very lackluster. There were some technical difficulties, as well.

Regarding the actual topic, I don't actually care too much about pro-football. I'm more interested in college and even that is more casual interest due to school spirit. However, I was rooting a little for the Steelers, just because I have family and some friends cheering for them. In the end, I didn't care who won, I watched just for the commercials.

LOL... I was not around these boards last year... I'm from WI so I like the Pack. I also made this around superbowl time.. Its one of my more popular art pieces on deviantart
green_bay_pack_man_by_irishmile-d38frqu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom