• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Who did you vote for in the Fighter's Ballot

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Just a bit of a curiosity. Remember how later on in the Smash 4 era, people got the opportunity to vote on a character they wanted the most to be a new fighter? Bayonetta won that poll, but if you were there at the time, who did you vote for? How realistic of a chance did you think your character have to actually get picked? If you remembered what you put for your reason, you can mention that too. And heck, did they make it to Ultimate in some way?

d56.jpg

I voted for Snake back then b/c I was so down that he was cut from the game, even if it was kind of expected considering what happened at the time. I knew that him winning was a long shot, but it's all good now that he's in Ultimate.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I voted for Wolf, and I feel stupid for doing so. At the time, it didn't occur to me that they would use the data for future Smash titles (just Smash 4 DLC), which is extremely obvious in retrospect.

I already got the newcomers I really wanted at launch (Rosalina & Palutena), and when it came to DLC in that game, I wanted Wolf because he felt like the last of the missing veterans that was realistic to add. If I knew Ultimate would bring him back regardless, I absolutely would have voted for Crash Bandicoot instead. At the very least, I'm appreciative of the fact that Crash is far more relevant today than he was six years ago (that is, not at all), so he could make it as Ultimate DLC anyway.

I'm having a hard time remembering exactly who I voted for. I definitely voted for more than one fighter. I think maybe Master Chief, Rayman, Isaac, and King K. Rool. I'm glad King K. Rool ultimately made it into Smash. Ultimate has done a great job adding more villains to the roster.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I'm having a hard time remembering exactly who I voted for. I definitely voted for more than one fighter. I think maybe Master Chief, Rayman, Isaac, and King K. Rool. I'm glad King K. Rool ultimately made it into Smash. Ultimate has done a great job adding more villains to the roster.
if I remember right, only your latest entry counted, so unless you used multiple computers, only the one you entered in last is what counted

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I know I voted for Banjo Kazooie so I am glad they finally got in. I think I also voted for Spyro, Crash and several Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom