• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Who Cried or Almost Cried When...

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
I got close. but not quite. you should have seen the smile on my face when zelda's lullaby started playing the I was like.."wait a sec. where is the orange thing I saw behind that gate the old woman stood by...aw crap"

Almost cried, both then, as well as when *SPOILERS!!!* Fi returns to the Master Sword in the end. Touching.

I actually almost cried at the end when Fi said that she was feeling emotions towards Link but then she had to go away :(

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
I was on the verge of crying on that scene, especially when Fi had to have an ETERNAL sleep!
(Plus I loved how they gave Link some emotion in that scene. One of these days, Link's gonna have to cry sometime. Big boys have to cry too.)

(Plus I loved how they gave Link some emotion in that scene. One of these days, Link's gonna have to cry sometime. Big boys have to cry too.)
It's actually only a newer concept that crying is not masculine; in the old days crying was considered manly because it indicated empathy and caring about others was praised. Greek heroes for example were crybabies. So yeah, it would be interesting to see Link cry sometime. We'd need an exceptionally emotional and/or dark Zelda plot though, so I'd guess it's a long way off if it ever happens at all.

But anyway, no I didn't cry at this scene, though I remember it being very emotional and definitely worthy of inducing tears. As with others, though, I cried during the final scene with Fi.

It was an emotional scene, but crying? Like legit crying? It's a video game lol.
So? Many people cry at stories that they feel emotional about, and in particular different people have different thresholds for when they'll cry. Some people rarely ever cry, like myself. Others cry at almost anything. I don't see how it being a video game could possibly change that.

I didn't cry, but it was definitely a very sad moment. I thought that entire scene with Zelda's monologue was excellent and filled with emotion - one of the best in the series, in my opinion. Very few scenes could rival it, and I'd even say it was more emotional and better executed than the end of the game. It was just superb.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
A very beautiful moment in the entire series I must say, I didn't cry though but I think they should've make Link cry in this scene would've really completed his character in the game and they should add even more emotion in the next game, We need to see Link when he's sad, happy, angry etc. much more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom