• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Who Cried or Almost Cried When...

I teared up when zelda locked herself in the crystal. It was such an emotional moment!
I also teared up a little bit when i heard the music from Wind Waker, it was such a strong feeling of nostalgia. :)

S

SilverMoon

I cried too when Zelda sealed herself and I cried more when she wakes up and is reunited with Link. It was such a sweet moment!

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I wasn't crying when Zelda sealed herself but I did feel sad. I felt that someone I have known has no choice but to seal herself up so evil wouldn't come to her. That's what made me thrive to continue playing.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh yes. And that look on Link's face afterward... that is probably the most expression I've ever seen him show. It was shocking. I didn't cry, but that's only because my sister was in the room with me and kept joking about the huge reveal of Zelda's true identity. It was kind of distracting.

Lol I got close but I didn't quite cry. Was a great scene and earned a slot in my top 3 favorite Zelda games after that.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I'm with you there. There were many parts in this game where I wept. They definately knew what they were doing when they wrote and designed this game. A job well done I'd say.

I didn't cry, but I certainly felt like it. The whole game set you up to cry. It was amazing. After trying to explain the story to someone, I realized how complex it really was. That scene probably wasn't my favorite, but it was definitely one of the most emotional ones. It just fueled my efforts to stop Demise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom