• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Who Cried or Almost Cried When...

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
N

Nintendoprodigy

That was an emotianal scene but the scene that really got me was when Ghirahim does his dance, i mean the tears are welling up inside me just thinking about it...jk

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I played through the game twice (once when it first came out and once 100%) and both times I cried when I watched that cutscene, and once I get around to my Hero Mode 100% playthrough, i'll probably cry again...Nintendo said they cared more about gameplay then story..but the story was amazing..

Omfg just like everyone else it seems i cried when link was beating the crystal and when zelda said i used you but im still your zelda and when he beat the stone it looked like he was crying and i just got to it this morning but omfg it is one of the most emotional cutscenes ever!

Yes, I will admit it, I totally cried at this scene (as well as at the end of the game). But then, coming from me that may not mean a lot, since I have a tendency to get really emotional and cry over lots of things. My sister called me when she got to this scene as well and was also crying… then again, being pregnant makes her cry a lot. Still, I thought it was a great scene, definitely one of my favorites in the game. You were really able to see the change in Zelda from a girl to a young woman embracing her path in the story. ♥

It is so rare for me to cry about anything anymore. When I saw this part of the game I was close to tears. Then my little brother completly ruined the moment when he asked why Link cared so much about Zelda so much. He is like 6 though so he dosnt understand it. But I still wanted to slap him for destroying the moment.

I didn't cry but it was one of the most emotionally charged cutscenes i've seen in a zelda game or any game for that matter and i'll forever be disappointed with nintendo for not having the sense to give us a cutscene viewing option/theatre mode. That scene on its own made SS for me since i wasn't enjoying it much up until that point.

The one thing that makes me sad though is that all this time we/Link have been swinging the Master Sword around, Fii, a close friend, has been there by our side, sleeping, silently watching us and we never knew until now... very strange feeling of guilt there...

D

dotngtrtech

It was an emotional scene, but crying? Like legit crying? It's a video game lol.

- Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom