• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Composed the Song of Storms?

O

Ocarina Song

I think Guru-Guru composed the Song of Storms, and then when Link came seven years later, Guru-Guru wanted to try to teach him the Sun's Song, but he didn't know how to play it, so he just taught Link the Song of Storms. Either that, or Guru-Guru has a bad memory. Take your pick.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I think Guru-Guru composed the Song of Storms, and then when Link came seven years later, Guru-Guru wanted to try to teach him the Sun's Song, but he didn't know how to play it, so he just taught Link the Song of Storms. Either that, or Guru-Guru has a bad memory. Take your pick.

do you even know what really happens in the game? he teaches you the song of storms as an adult, and you have to go back in time and play the song which is the first time hes ever heard it. link teaches him the song as a child and he teaches it to link as an adult before link goes back in time and teaches him it. its confusing.

Chris

It has been awhile...
You're.....actually right. Wow. How the heck could I have missed that. :(

Josh was wrong :O

Well besides that I always knew the composer brothers had composed it but I cannot possibly say it any better than how ZW.org said it...They said it well...Perfectly with a capital P!

Oh, the reason guru-guru new it is because you know how the composer brothers are in the graveyard behind them? Maybe he took the graveyard tour and heard them making the music. Though like many of the things I say, this is just another one of those crazy theroies that have no evedince.

G

garato

go see my theory on the time space continuem ad this annoying loop will make sence

anyway i think flat taught the hurdy gurdy man taught you taught the hardy gurdy man taught you taught the hardy gurdy man ext

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom