• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Are Your Favorite DC Super Villains?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Who are your favorite Super Villains from the DC Universe?

I don't really know many DC Villains, but these are my favorite ones: Joker, Darkseid, Bane, and Lex Luthor.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Joker, The Riddler, Bane, Lex Luthor, and Mister Freeze.

Lolz...most of mine are from Batman

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Ha! Batman has all the best villains!

Doesn't get much better (and nastier) than the enigmatic Joker. A faceless, nameless, psychotic jester whose only aim is to carry out pointless chaos, death and destruction for little other reason than that he finds it amusing. His unhealthy fixation with the Batman is endlessly creepy. And besides, the actors to portray him (Ledger, Romero, Hamill, Nicholson) are among the most talented portrayals in television, video game and cinema history!

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
The Joker or maybe Lex Luther. The Joker is just plain awesome, I can't seem to find a group of words that will easily describe him, he is just hilariously evil (I found the words!) Lex is just really rich and powerful, like almosy every other character I like in everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom