• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who are you in Mario games?

In games that give you a choice of characters, who do you tend to choose?

I was a Yoshi and Luigi fan for many years, and then moved onto DK. DK is great, and don't argue with me about it. Or was. First they took him out of Mario Party, and then they got rid of his amazing braying sounds. I was heartbroken.

Nowadays, I use Boo or Daisy. Daisy is an absolutely terrible character and enraged me with her rubberbanding HA-HAs in Mario Kart 7. So, I decided I would simply have to become her. Problem solved. Now instead of her pissing me off, I am her, and I get to piss off everyone I'm playing with instead.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Luigi is my go to, but I enjoy most all the Mario characters outside the princesses to play as. Waluigi and Yoshi are my backups if Luigi is taken, or Mario himself I guess.

Luigi is basically my spirit animal :coolsar:

Always Peach! I found her to be the perfect balance between Mario and Luigi, but in Smash Bros, I play Zelda!

In SMB2 I always chose Toad.
In SMK I wlays choose Koopa.
In Mario Power Tennis I always chose Paratrooper
Captain Toad is one of my favourite WiiU games.

So I can say I would be Toad or a koopa.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Whenever they're available, I choose Luigi, Rosalina or Bowser. I also love goofing around as Baby Rosalina in Mario Kart 8 for giggles.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
The man himself Mario. He's always perfectly balanced and an easy character to use. Never wishing for more or less. This of course being of the mario characters, if diddy kong is around I'm almost always diddy or DK himself.

Peach and Rosa, there's not really a different between them as far as playing as them goes, it just depends who i want to look at. Unless its Smash Bros, I'm not very good with Rosa in Smash but used to main as Peach in Melee so i'm still decent with her now.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Usually Rosalina if she's available, otherwise Peach. I also really like Luigi and Yoshi. Aside from that, the other characters can suck my banana.

Dan

Usually Rosalina if she's available, otherwise Peach. I also really like Luigi and Yoshi. Aside from that, the other characters can suck my banana.
You really want Bird sucking your banana?

Anyway as for this British totalitarian, I like to play as Luigi because he's cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom