• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who Are the Interlopers?

My thoughts on this subject after recently beating this game is that the interlopers are the beginning of the Twilight people. I think a lot of the descendants of the Interlopers were the people of Twilight. Although I think that some of the people of Twilight are just prisoners.

Tell me your thoughts on who the interlopers are and if they relate to the Twilight Realm.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
It is described in one of the cut scenes that the Interlopers ARE the twili. The light spirits banished them to the twilight realm after their attempt to steal the triforce. One theory that I have is that the Interlopers are also the dark tribe from Majora's Mask. They both are mysterious and dark.... and they both use magic. There is a lot of physical similarities between Majora’s Mask and Midna too.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
The Twili are pretty much all descendants of the dark Interlopers, but there are plently who were sent to the Twilight Realm as punishment for their crimes (Auru mentions this when you meet him..) Now, I think it is more likely that Midna and the royal family of the Twili are strongly related to the Dark Interlopers due to their power to destroy the Mirror of Twilight. The other Twili may be related more distantly to the Dark Interlopers as the prisoners blood may be mixed in with theirs. However, it's really just speculation. what is certain is that the Dark interlopers descendants are within the Twilight Realm and one of them is Midna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom