• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Whiteboard Zelda Drawings.

triq267

Just a relatable ghost trying to spook it up
Hey, so I've never really been an artist. But today, while sitting in father's classroom (he's a teacher) I decided to draw on his whiteboard. Being a Zelda fan and being in the middle of playing The Minish Cap, I decided to draw Ezlo. Even though I am not the best artist I decided it was some of my better work, so I took a picture and decided to upload it here. Unfortunatly, because it was a photograph, I was forced to shrink it to VERY SMALL. But anyway, here it is. View attachment Whiteboard Ezlo.bmp Again I'm very sorry about this, and I really wish you could see it full size .If you like this, please tell me in the comments, and if you want me to continue, tell me something you would like me to draw. Please nothing to complex though, as this is just a whiteboard. If anyone asks for something, I will post my drawing of it, provided it is something I have enough skill to draw. And also, if you have a whiteboard, please feel free to post your drawings in the comments.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey there triq267.^^ I saw you picture, it's pretty good for a whiteboard drawing.:nod: I definetly can't do that.:sweat: I've never played the Minish Cap but I've heard it's a good game.:) I like your art very much and I hope you continue, it'd be a shame for a great artist like you to stop.;) Say, you say you will take requests? So, maybe you could do Zelda?

Btw, love the sig. :lol:

triq267

OK Rainy, I'm sorry this took so long, but I was finally able to draw, take a picture of, and upload the whiteboard Zelda you asked for. Here it is.Tiny Whiteboard Zelda.jpg Once again, sorry it's so small. But here it is, I hope you see this.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
This looks really good!:D I really like the eyes; they look a lot better than mine.:sweat: Thanks for drawing her.^^ And you definitely did a way better job with the hands then I would have done.^^ Say, could I now have a Ganondorf from TP? Thanks.^^

triq267

Hey, uhh Rainy, I'm gonna be way behind with Ganondorf because Christmas Break just started and I won't have access to a whiteboard until January. I hope you understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom