• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

White Vs Black

White or Black?

• White!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black!!

• Depends!!!

• No preference!!!!

• Total voters

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Are you more of a white console person, or a black console person? :)

ps3.gif
vs
white-ps3-slim-rm-eng-2.jpg

black-kuro-wii-juni-4,-2009.jpg
vs
3849-1.jpg

Xbox%20One-623-80.jpg
vs
whitexboxone_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

Preferencáge. Or no preferencáge! Which looks better?

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Black, most definitely. Right now my Wii is the only console in my cabinet that is white, and I can't say I'm a fan. It sunfades more easily, as far as I can tell, and it matches with less other objects, like the television and cabinet itself.

black console or any other color that isn't light, it doesn't show dirt as easily and I don't hafta worry about the plastic yellowing.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Black all day.

Black looks slick and corresponds with the theme in my room and the downstairs. It just fits much better and is a lot more pleasing on the eye. White on the other hand sticks out like a sore thumb, plus the fact that dust and dirt is definitely more noticeable.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Black or any other dark colour option. I'm not particularly fond of the colour white in general, and almost all my furniture is black, which makes a console stick out like a sore thumb if it's in a lighter colour.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Definitely black. It's just better, just look at them! White can look crisp and fresh... but black is just so intense

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Depends. I like my consoles SILVER, personally. (like the silver PS2)
But, I usually like the color that there is the least of. (out of White/Black)

Like- for Wiis, the traditional Wii is White. So, I prefer Black.
Traditional Playstation and Xbox consoles are black- so, for them, I'd prefer White.

Now, in GENERAL, I like Black more than White. Just as the colors are on their own. But, I also like the color scheme of white and black together. But, my most favorite color scheme is Black with Red. (black being the more dominant color- though it could go either way and I'd still like it)

And I guess that's why I have no real "favorite color"... Because, for each ITEM, it's different. For Gamecube stuff, I really like the orange set they have. I have an orange GC controller, and I LOVE IT. I like it because it's not a common color for gaming stuff. I like it because it's different, and I love being different. For clothing, I prefer to dress in black. I just like black clothing. For cars, Well, I like white sports cars, and I like black sports cars- but I've seen Orange- like- GAMECUBE, mac-n-cheese orange- and it looks good. I think I'd want a car that's that shade of orange. Just because it's so DIFFERENT. But, if I could have my ('affordable') dream car, It would probably be a black or white Mustang, (or some other muscle car) with stripes on it. If it was white, it would have black stripes, if it was black, it would have red stripes. The stripes would look something like this: [-link-] But my actual DREAM car would be way too expensive. My dream car would be something more like this or this. I like my cars awesome looking. I like angles. Personally, I'd really like something like this:
COOLCR.jpg
....but that's probably too expensive. xD

But anyway, enough about cars. For everything else, I'd usually choose Black and Red as a color scheme. I also like Black with Purple, too. Most of my electronics I have either Black or white. But I really like silver on them too.

And yeah, even though I can't say that I have a favorite color, I CAN say I have a favorite Color SCHEME. And that's Black with Red. Probably one of the reasons I favor certain pokemon. (Yveltal, Zoroark, Shiny Haxourus... just to name a few)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Well black stays looking good better than white. If a white console gets dirty and dusty, which it will, it's a lot more noticeable than a black console. My original Xbox 360 was black. My new one, old one died from overheating, is white and blue. And you can really tell when dust builds up on it. Clean, they both look good, but black will stay looking good without extra work. Also, and unpreventable, white consoles tend to get discolored over time, especially if they're near a window that gets direct sunlight. Black consoles pretty much stay a solid black indefinitely, unless something crazy happens.

Therapist Bill

The Pianist
Hey :)

I picked black because it has a more slick look and better suits my room which mainly has a darker theme. My television, coffee table, couch, carpet, bed, and picture frames are all in either dark brown/black colors. So having a white console would stick out like a sore thumb. I never thought that the issue with filth would be the reason for not having white, frankly I find it a little disgusting that people would not clean their consoles that often because the dark color hides the dirt. ;)

I am a guy that takes great pride in having a nicely looking room and try to purchase things so that they don't remove from the aesthetics of my humble abode. :D

It really depends on the console for me. I love the black Wii U and PS3/4 and Xbox 360, but I'd definitely want a white Xbox One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom