• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

White Vs Black

White or Black?

• White!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black!!

• Depends!!!

• No preference!!!!

• Total voters

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I personally prefer Black consoles as they fit in with my furniture far better than while. Also, as others have said they also don't show dirt as easily and don't turn yellow after a long time. For handhelds I choose black over white if I have to pick from the two but I prefer something that's some kind of limited edition if I can, mine being my red Pokémon 3DS XL which I really like.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I thought it was a given that White is the only acceptable standard here. That is what the five year old me thought, anyway. Let me tell you a vaguely related story.

When I was five years old, I had a new pair of Adidas sneakers (or Skechers I think). They were white. They were the coolest things in the world to me. Then I stepped into some mud. What was once the coolest thing in the world was a piece of garbage. I discarded those things and got a new pair, this time they were black. And I stepped into some mud too, but this time I did not feel bad.

The moral of that vaguely related story is, I can damage a black console all day long and barely tell that there is damages unless I have proper reflection, but if I so much as dent a white console it will definitely be noticeable...even in the dark.

White wins.

octorok74

TETTAC
White but only for the single fact that it doesn't show every bloody scratch, mark and smudge that comes within a foot of it. It's what pisses me off about my black Xbox One is it shows every single smudge.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I prefer Black Consoles. It hides all the dirty fingerprints that my siblings leave, and if it was white i'd probably be more inclined to clean it everyday just to remove the smallest mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom