• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

While my Guitar gently weeps....

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Of course the piano is an amazing musical instrument to play but what about the guitar? I love rock very much and can't get enough of the guitar music. But of course that good ol' guitar doesn't limit itself to rock and metal. It's an amazing and important part of the music.
Do you have fav guitar solos you love? I wonder if Han has a fav solo :suspicious:

I saw this cover band of Led Zeppelin a few years back, and they improvised an amazing solo in this extended version of Stairway. Guitar is awesome.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Speaking of guitars....

20220724_174648(1).jpg

Those are my favorite guitars hanging up, three in a tri-rack near the bottom left, and of course, three amplifiers, with one combo that you can barely see on the bottom right.

Favorite one so far is my Ibanez 7 string and my Jackson Soloist in Rainbow Crackle.

There's others in my closet that either are my friends' guitars that he's storing here for some reason, or need some upgrades to get playable again.

And of course, you can't see my acoustics here, of which I have two, a 12 string and a normal 6 string. So that makes 14 by my last count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom