• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Song Do You Listen to Regularly?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I listen to a lot of LoZ BGM's on a regular basis funny thing is it's usually when browsing ZD when I do. I know the BGM's I probably can tell at least what game that theme originated or is from and what area that theme is from also. Don't believe me try me.

S

sidezr

Hyrule Field from OoT FTW ^^

I hear it all the time while I'm driving around.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
For me it is Hyrule Field theme, Lost Wood theme, Zelda 1 Over world theme, Zelda's Lullaby, and Kakariko Village Theme.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Midna's Lament, Hyrule Field Theme(TP), Dragon Roost Island, Great Bay Coast, Lake Hylia(TP), and Inside The Forest Haven.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My most played Zelda song is without a doubt Gerudo Valley (OoT). I can listen to it like hours in a row without getting tired of it. When I listen to the music there is something cheerful in it and gives me as boost. I also play Dragon Roost and Outset Island very much.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Zelda's lullaby without a doubt. I always listen to it and sing it quite a bit when I am humming. ^_^

Minda's Lament (TP)
Song of Storms (Oot/ MM)
Song of Healing (MM)
Epona's song (Oot)
Lost Woods (Oot/ MM)
Sacred Grove (TP)

There was a lot of really great ones, but these are the ones that I can remember. ;)

C

CannibalPieChan

I listen to so much Zelda Music its almost sad. My favorite themes are definitely: Serenade of Water (even though it's short, I like the Queen Rutela remix, though), Song of Storms, OoT Kakariko, TP Hyrule Field, Midnas Desperate Hour, Kotoko and Koume, Pretty much anything I remix I like xD''

T

TheDrunkZora

Definitely Song of Storms. My brother and I both have ocarinas of time, and we play that song way too often. We try to make harmonies to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom