• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda is Better?

Skyward Sword Zelda

for all the reasons everyone said

I mean, I fell in love with her, i was so enraged when Imprisoned stole her from me, and like some of you said, SS zelda is cutest Zelda;)

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
It's different depending on how you ask...

Design-wise: I'd say Skyward Sword Zelda. She seemed like a simple and relatable girl since I first saw her in the trailers, not like a princess, which can actually look kind of off-turning for me. Even though I didn't really have saving her in mind through the whole game, I still found her scenes with Link really appealing. Let's face it: Many guys like her, and I'm a guy.

Development-wise: I go with Tetra here. The discovery of her being a princess was clearly a pretty big deal in Wind Waker's overall storyline, and made for some memorable (and strangely reminiscent of OoT, in my opinion) scenes.

Memorable moment-wise (wow, that sounds pretty weird...): OoT Zelda, just for the shot at the end of the credits.

Last edited:
In terms of design: it's a tie between Twilight Princess Zelda and Skyward Sword Zelda. TP Zelda has the best "princess design," while SS has the best "normal" design.

As for character, Tetra is the best Zelda hands-down. She was too awesome. :D

Her physical design/attractiveness in Brawl is the best (and differs greatly from Twilight Princess), yet her personality design is the best in Skyaward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom