• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Instrument?

What instrument and songs from a Zelda game would you play?

• OoT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MM

• WW

• OoA

• Total voters

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
My favorite is honestly the pan pipe from Spirit Tracks. Not the best controls but the music is beautiful. I enjoy the ocarina though.

MM, having all the different instrument of the different races.... :P then if you look (and listen closely) you can hear and play some older music ( Ballot of the Wind Fish ).... :D ...
But in a way OoT too saying that it also has one of my favorite songs, the Song of Storms .... :D I rather enjoy that song. :P

Might sound cliche, but definitely the Ocarina of Time from...Ocarina of Time. :P OoT was my first game and I fell in love with the warp songs immediately. Minuet of Forest and Serenade of Water are my favorite ones. They are so enchanting! *-* The songs from MM, other than the Song of Healing, don't have the same powerful influence as the ones in OoT.

Oot and mm are tied for me. oot's warp songs for different areas were fun and all very beautiful, and mm's using the song of healing to get masks and opening the temples with songs were cool ideas.

Z

zeldadungeon123

Ocarina Of Time TOTALLY!!! because it has more songs than MM.

Wind Waker. That is my favorite instrament... or conductors baton rather, and I loved the wind wakers music!

My favorite is either the Ocarina from OOT or the Wind Waker from WW, my favorite song is the Song of Storms or the Nocturne of Shadows from OOT.

None of those. I would play the recorder from the original. I really just wanted to bring it up. It had so much unfulfilled potential.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
If it was a matter of favorite instruments, I'd have to go with MM. It was awesome to be able to play the ocarina AND the guitar, AND the drums, AND well, deku horns! (I think thats what they called it). As for favorite songs to play, I'd have to go with Oot. Seriously, those were some of the best Zelda songs ever!:lol:

I know a place you can get a great ocarina! STL Ocarina they have an awesome 12-hole hole ocarina and a double ocarina! if you don't know what that means, just check there Zelda section. its pure awesomeness. :)

Oh yeah! If you don't have the cash for the 12-hole ocarina, you could always use the 6-hole sweet potato Ocarina of time replica. Here's the Link (doesn't that always remind you of a certain someone when people say that?):Songbird Ocarinas. Just scroll down a little until you see the different sections, than click on 6-hole ocarinas.

Last edited:
I already own an ocarina and I like playing the songs from Ocarina of Time. Ocarinas are so much fun to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom