• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Instrument?

What instrument and songs from a Zelda game would you play?

• OoT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MM

• WW

• OoA

• Total voters
Z

ZeldaCrazed

The Ocarina still is the best instrument and every song from OoT is catchy.

I generally like all Zelda game music, though I voted MM just because it had some mystical/creepy tunes I felt really threw you into the atmosphere, while Oot is more upbeat (though also much more memorable).

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I picked the WW without thinking... lol id pick the OoT ocarina, just had so many memorable tunes. Plus the warp songs were great

Ocarina of Time really had the best songs overall that you could play. MM really seemed to have been lazy when they made the new songs for the ocarina sound, and WW i wasn't fond of most of the songs they had.

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Majora's Mask, So I could play "New Wave Bossa Nova" and summon my giant turtle and yeah...I mean cmon' it's a giant freakin' turtle that can crawl places with me on it's back! What else do you people want???

What about the Harp from SS? I think it deserves a little recognition. This was hard though, because I play from all the first 3.

It is almost a tie for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I really like both of game's music and like the Ocarina. I would also like playing the violin (makar plays it as a cello) I like the sounds from it.

I play the Oot songs all the time on my ocarina. The song of storms and Saria's song came from that game as well which I find myself singing randomly a lot.

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Easily the Ocarina from Ocarina of Time. It's an instrument not too many people hear about and it has created some of the most memorable songs in the franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom