• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Instrument?

What instrument and songs from a Zelda game would you play?

• OoT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MM

• WW

• OoA

• Total voters
I would say OoT only because it has Saria's Song. I freaking love that song & its my 2nd favorite out of the entire Zelda series, 1st place being the actual theme song of the game. With out Saria's song, I would definetly choose MM because of the other instruments, horns, drums, & guitar.

I'd love to play the ocarina with the indigo-gos. I like the music that they produce, and since i'm getting better and better at ocarina, I could be the backup "ocarinist" :D. Also, i'd like the ocarina of time and i'd like to learn every song from OoT/MM.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
The ocarina stone temple song in MM I forget what that song is called to summon the statues..
"Elegy of Emptiness" I actually dislike Song because of how much you have to play it in that temple, which wouldnt have been so bad if it didnt ruin the Awesome ST Temple music! But I agree, I like the songs in Majoras Mask More because they do cooler stuff. But they're are better songs in OOT in my opinion :)

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I like the ocarina because you can play extra notes by manipulating the analog stick. Majora's Mask has better songs than OoT such as the "Song of Healing" and the "Oath to Order." Also, I like how you can play Deku pipes, Goron drums, and Zora guitar as well.

Ocarina of Time would have to be the game that holds the most emotion and nostalgia for me musically, but it brings me to mention something. Link playing music with grass in Twilight Princess? I kind of hate that. I love the game very much, but he needs a real instrument. Different songs with different blades of grass just doesn't cut it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom