• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda game would you want to be made into an anime?

Echolight

A caring crazy comforting cool cat lover
The Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
We already have Legend of Zelda manga, but what about anime? What Zelda game would you want to be made into an anime the most? Do you want a giant series of anime covering all the games in timeline order, or something else?

I feel like Twilight Princess would make a great anime to me. I don’t know if they expanded more on the Twilight Realm in the manga since I’ve only read one book currently, but I would love if they could talk about the Twilight Realm more in the anime, about its history, past leaders, how they live, stuff like that. Maybe in flashbacks of Midna’s past? I feel I would be more excited for a Twilight Princess anime than Majora’s Mask or Skyward Sword.

Breath of the Wild would also be a great contender. The game gives you so much freedom the anime could go many directions as it unfolds, so you truly don’t know what’s going to happen next.

What Zelda game would you want to be made into an anime most?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
ZD Legend
I think Twilight Princess would be pretty great. Kind of dark and probably a lot of room for interesting animation and storytelling.

Windwaker seems like a good candidate for a longer anime as well and I think doing a short but tight OoT and maybe MM if OoT if it does well enough could work too.

None, really because I feel like they'd be janky as hell, just like the manga.

But, I guess having an anime of a game I didn't like so I didn't have to play it would be good. So maybe, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks because I liked their worlds and characters, it was playing them that sucked like hell.

mαrkαsscoρ

Dirty Dingus McDuck
ZD Legend
the oracles games for similar reasons as spirit, so I can experience them w/o trudging through those blagh games, plus it already has extremely good artwork that can easily be put into anime form

actually wait, look at the opening to link's awakening on switch, that's the exact link that would be used for an oracles anime, nintendo's already a step ahead of the game right there

twilitfalchion

Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal.
ZD Champion
Probably Minish Cap or one of the DS titles. Similar to what markasscop and Spirit wrote, I didn't really enjoy my time with TMC or ST, so having them be animated experiences rather than games to play through would be appreciated. Another one that comes to mind is A Link to the Past. I didn't really enjoy playing that one either. There's already been manga released for it, so why not an anime? Preferably in the LAHD style.

Giri

Captain
I would like to see a good anime yes!
I haven't played much games yet. So I think I'll nominate MC and SS.
I wanna see a genderbent Vaati so badly. I hope they do it lol
SS would make a great choice too.
Especially due to the fact that it has SkyLoft and I'd like to see Groose on anime. He'd make a great character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom