• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Which Zelda Game Would You Make Better and How?

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
As the title says Which Zelda Game Would you Make Better and how? Please give only one reason and no repeats. If you like what someone said put reply with a quote and say good job or something. I added a spoiler tag in case anyone says something about a boss fight or something. Me i would choose The original LoZ and make it better by making Link slash instead of thrust and do spinattacks. That would make the game a LOT easier. I want to hear what u think!

MW7

For Wind Waker and Skyward Sword I'd make traversing the overworld faster (meaning the sea and the sky). This could be done by shrinking the distance between objects (i.e. make the distance between islands in WW half of what they currently are) or doubling the speed of your method of transport. I arbitrarily picked half and double but maybe 2/3 and 1.5 would be better. I'm just guessing on the ratios, but the point is that everything could easily take less time to reach without making things feel cramped.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
Go back and rip up the contract that gave sony the rights to beautiful princess zelda. shes mine! they wont touch her! Anyway we are getting off track...

Z

Zoralis

Mine Would be Twilight Princess Adding the Wii Motion Plus Effect as i posted a thread a while back. but agreeing with the Boss difficulty it'd give the wii motion Plus a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom