• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Should I Play Next?

K

KingD21

I'm on a quest to play every Zelda game there is...mainly b/c I just got a 3ds (and it's my 1st handheld since the GBC). I have played all the console Zelda but never the handheld ones.

Played = OOT, MM, TP, Skyward Sword, Original Zelda, Zelda II (actually need to replay this one; don't recall beating it as a child), Ages/Seasons, Awakening, LttP

Games I need to beat:
Minish Cap
Four Swords
Four Swords Adventures
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

My question out of the 5 games listed...which order should I play them for story continuity or does it not matter...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Erm play
TMC > FS > FSA
and
PH > ST

Do each line continuously; don't play TMC then play PH. It helps for better story purposes ^^

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Eh you can skip FS and FSA. If you see TMC, get that first because it's hard to find. Otherwise, I'd say PH mainly for story continuity.

I don't see you mention Wind Waker? SERIOUSLY it is SUCH a great game! If you have a Gamecube you can play it on that system. Wind Waker is my 2nd favorite Zelda game, after OoT. The music, the characters, the game play, all is awesome. It's basically pirate Zelda ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom