• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Should I Play Next?

I'm playing SS right now, I've beaten TP and PH, I refuse to play ST even though I have it (it came with my used DS), I played aLttP (hated it) and I'm also playing OoT for virtual console (I got a wii points card as a present, so it was cheaper than buying the N64 cartridge).
What next? I have 1000 wii points left, so I could get MM or one of the original zeldas, or I could buy one off ebay for the actual system (I have a DS lite, GC, N64, and Wii...and an old GBC and GBA).
What say you?

Get Majora's Mask. It's one of the best Zelda experiences that there is if you ask me. You could also give The Minish Cap a shot. It's similar to A Link to the Past but took a lot of lessons from games like Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker.

Why do refuse to play Spirit Tracks? It's pretty fun.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I agree with Axle, here. Get Majora's Mask next. It's very different for a Zelda title, but it's one hell of a game and still provides the basic series formula. Ironically, MC and ST are good choices, too. ...Dang it, y u gotta make me look like a copypasta, Axle?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[break]Buy Wand of Gamelon and enjoy it.[/break]
I would recommend either of the Oracle games and of course Majora's Mask. I personally loved the Oracle games, many didn't but I did. MM, as JJ and Akuseru said, is a great game. In my opinion it's one of those games that you MUST play or else you're missing out.

Fig

The Altruist
You should get Majora's Mask. I can't really tell you which Zelda game you should play next since it all depends on what reason you could be playing the series, for example, I play the series to create theories, and thus I'm always constantly playing two Zelda games that ate within their timeline periods. Unless you aren't doing that, then I also recommend to play The Minish Cap. That game was pretty great and very addicting.

Play oracle of seasons, it is filled with puzzles and makes you think a lot more. Or I would even recommend the minish cap it has great game play.

I was going to mention ALttP but since you said you already played it and hated it well... just play it again anyways. :P

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I am curious what you hated about ALTTP? Sure, it's not my favorite either, but hate? I think since you have played OoT recently, you should move on to Majora's Mask. Spirit Tracks has awesome music and one of my favorite characters- Byrne. Don't disregard it simply because it's a train. I liked the train better than the boat in PH and WW. Once you learn the warp whistle locations, it can be pretty fast.

I'd recommend tracking down a copy of Wind Waker and playing that next if you haven't already. Also can't go wrong with Minish Cap for GBA if you can find a cartridge. I feel like not enough people have played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom