• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Haven't You Played

which zelda game(s) haven't you played

• the legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zelda 2 adventure of link

• a link to the past

• link's awakening

• ocarina of time

• majora's mask

• oracle of seasons

• oracle of ages

• four swords

• four swords adventures

• the wind waker

• the minish cap

• twilight princess

• phantom hourglass

• spirit tracks

• Total voters

Patch

Party Pooper
Okay whoever hasn't played The Minish Cap needs to buy it NOW. It's one of the best Zelda games imo. So good!

Anyway, I haven't played the Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2: Adventure of Link, a Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages.

zellinkda

one of many
Okay whoever hasn't played The Minish Cap needs to buy it NOW. It's one of the best Zelda games imo. So good!

Anyway, I haven't played the Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2: Adventure of Link, a Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages.
yes. all buy minish cap. all 63 of you. do you have a 3ds? if so get LA off of that. you can also get LOZ and AOL off of wii shop channel. AoL, if you are an ambassador for 3ds, get it from there. I think (notice the think) you can get LOZ and AOL from gameboy advance. Alttp you can get from gba, and wii. hope that's helpful!

Z

Zant29763

I haven't played A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, the oracle games, or Minish Cap.

L

LinkXZelda199

I havent exactly played the oracle games, or the classics. I could dig around and emulate them, though.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I think the most apprioate question for me would be "which games have you played?" because I've only completed Phantom Hourglass as of yet (I know lame, right?) But I am in the process of playing Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Spirit Tracks. I will also soon have my hands on ALttP thanks to a friend of mine who is willing to lend me his GBA copy.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Sadly, I have played the CD-i games. They really do suck. They're that bad that I don't want to relive it. The only Zelda game I haven't played yet it Spirt Tracks. Mostly because, everyone says that it's not that much fun. I MIGHT (heavy emphasis on MIGHT) buy it soon. The Minish Cap is the only other one I haven't beaten because it doesn't hold my attention. It's just not that fun for me. Mabye I'll beat it someday.'Till then, it's the only Zelda I've played, but never beat.

Well I have not played the Oracle games, CD-I, Game & Watch, and Link's Crossbow Training yet. I don't know if this counts but I have not played the original Four Swors for the GBA, however I have played Four Swords Anniversary Edition on the 3DS.

Last edited:
i havnt played four swords or four swords adventures but i dont think im missing much... i hope im not, anyway since i have no friends to play FS with, no way to download the anniversary edition and its like golddust and near triple figures to buy FSA on GC

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
OoA, OoS, MM, and FSA
I want to play them all, but right now I'm trying to get a hold of a copy of FSA since it's most likely going to be the toughest to get

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom