• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Haven't You Played

which zelda game(s) haven't you played

• the legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zelda 2 adventure of link

• a link to the past

• link's awakening

• ocarina of time

• majora's mask

• oracle of seasons

• oracle of ages

• four swords

• four swords adventures

• the wind waker

• the minish cap

• twilight princess

• phantom hourglass

• spirit tracks

• Total voters
Incredible that every second person has played Four Swords...it's probably a bit boosted by the fact that they made a remake for the DS.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I haven't played Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. Gosh I'm waiting to play those games, anyone know any good places to get the original gold carts for these two games :/

TNinja

Of the Gorons
Wow, i expected the multiplayer games, FS and FSA, to be the most not played, but i'm surprised to see how many people haven't played OoS and OoA. I need to get to them soon.

The Oracle games were some of the best imo, and they're the least played games ahah.

I haven't played:

The Legend of Zelda
Adventure of Link
Oracle of Ages
Minish Cap
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

Yeah... PH and ST look dumb.

zellinkda

one of many
alright it's time for my update, i have started every zelda game, but i have a bunch of work in progress games.

wip:

loz aol LA ooa oos fsa and SS

Also, now that skyward sword is out, just put "i have not played skyward sword" in your post. thanks!:)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Geez, there's quite a few. There's Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Four Swords, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, and Spirit Tracks.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've played all games at least once, but I don't own OOS or FSA (asides from emulators), so I've ticked those. Besides, I played both of those only once each.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
i have played every LoZ game except for MM. I picked it up once and hated the time system. i have been meaning to play it, but my hate for the time system is driving me away.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Well, let's list the ones I have played to make it easier (for me). I've played ALTTP, OoT, MC, TP, PH, and ST. I will be starting MM very soon too. So I haven't played everything else. D:

There is quite a few I haven't played, but I had played them briefly to claim that I have actually LOL OMG I PLAYED THIS, IT WAS SO AWESOME

Links Awakening
Orcale of Seasons/Ages
The Wind Waker (I have played this only a few times, and I can say this is one game I really want to play)
Four Swords series.

I am thinking about actually trying to buy them soon, but I also don't want to waste it cause I know I probably won't be able to finish them once I get them due to the amounts of events I am in recently

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom