• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Haven't You Played

which zelda game(s) haven't you played

• the legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zelda 2 adventure of link

• a link to the past

• link's awakening

• ocarina of time

• majora's mask

• oracle of seasons

• oracle of ages

• four swords

• four swords adventures

• the wind waker

• the minish cap

• twilight princess

• phantom hourglass

• spirit tracks

• Total voters

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
The only games I haven't played are the oracle games, the four swords games, and Link's awakening, mainly because I haven't had access to them. If I had them, I definitely would play them.

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I'm playing the original Legend of Zelda on an emulator, and after I beat that one I'll play Zelda II. I'm also playing Link's Awakening.

I've beaten The Minish Cap and A Link to the Past, but I'm playing them again since I don't remember much of the story.

I'm planning on buying Spirit Tracks soon.

I haven't played The Wind Waker. Not only is it the only game I haven't played, but it's also the only game I haven't completed at least twice. It makes me sad.

MW7

I haven't played OOS, FS, or FSA. I'm halfway through Spirit Tracks, two thirds of the way through OOA, and almost done with MC (what's sad is that I got MC a week ago and the other two months/years ago). To be fair though, OOA is only taking so long because A. it's hard and B. I got frustrated playing it on the Gameboy Player for the Gamecube because the game would freeze up and I'd lose unsaved progress. Spirit Tracks is just a struggle for me because I don't like the train very much. So far it's the only Zelda game that really has more moments that feel like a chore than fun moments for me.

I'm thinking that by this time next year I could play all the games in the series. I got the FS anniversary edition on my 3ds, I've seen FSA on sale used for $18, and OOS will be the hardest to locate but if I'm down to one game left to complete the series I'll pay a decent amount for it online. Soon my problem won't be having played all the games in the series but rather having finished them all since I already currently am backlogged. In addition to the games I've mentioned already, I have playthroughs in progress in LoZ, ALTTP, LA, OOT, MM, TP, and SS. Why can't I just play a game straight through and not stop at random points. This is going to take forever.

Last edited:

Crayk

The invisible crab
Seriously, I haven't played ALMOST ALL of the Zelda games on 'real' consoles like the N64 and Gamecube. But I do played them on 'emulators'

Here What I played on the 'real' console.

*Four Swords (AE)
*Phantom Hourglass
*Spirit Tracks

Here What I played on the 'emulators'

*The Legend Of Zelda
*A Link To The Past
*Link's Awakening
*Ocarina of Time
*Majora's Mask
*The Wind Waker
*The Minish Cap
*Twilight Princess

Here is what I don't played yet.

*Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
*Oracle of Ages and Seasons
*Four Swords Adventure

Last Word: Damn

Haven't played Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, nor Skyward Sword. (Am saving the latter for when I can really devote some attention to it!)

Hopefully I'll play Oracle of Ages soon, I've just not done it yet cause I've already beaten Oracle of Seasons, but I hear the two are very different games + I want to unlock the hidden content for playing both!

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Not counting the CDi games or spin offs, the only real Zelda game I haven't played is Oracle of Ages. I don't use emulators, but I own almost all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom