• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Haven't You Played

which zelda game(s) haven't you played

• the legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zelda 2 adventure of link

• a link to the past

• link's awakening

• ocarina of time

• majora's mask

• oracle of seasons

• oracle of ages

• four swords

• four swords adventures

• the wind waker

• the minish cap

• twilight princess

• phantom hourglass

• spirit tracks

• Total voters
I have yet to play 6 games in the series.

• The Legend of Zelda
    • This game was released before I was born, and I had not heard of it till the late 90's. Before then, I had always thought ALttP was the first ever Zelda game. I searched for it at various game stores; I could not find it anywhere, so I gave up. Perhaps I'll order it online someday.
  • The Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
    • Pretty much the same case as TLoZ. I had never heard of it until around the time I heard of the first. Reading about its unique RPG elements really made me want to play it even more.
  • Oracle of Ages/Seasons
    • The two Oracle games are actually among my top favorites in the series. I've read SO much about them. I also learned a great deal about them from an old friend of mine who would not let me borrow them from him. lol Of all the titles listed here, these are the ones I want to play the most.
  • Minish Cap
    • Yet another game my friend owned, but would not let me borrow. lol I was interested in this game, because of the mechanic of shrinking to Minish size and exploring new, but familiar worlds. After finding out there were possible connections to FS[A], I wanted to kind of tie any 'loose ends' left over from them [by playing MC].
  • Phantom Hourglass
    • I simply wanted to play it to complete the then duology (WW and PH), but other gaming priorities barred my hopes of ever buying it. I eventually put off buying it until I got the chance. To make things worse, I did not own a Nintendo handheld of any kind at the time (minus an obsolete Game Boy Color).
  • Spirit Tracks
    • Similar case to Phantom Hourglass. I simply wanted to complete the now trilogy (WW, PH, ST). To be honest, I actually had no significant interest in either PH or ST aside from completing the trilogy.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HarvestMoonGod

Hey guys u call the orcale games for free at www. playr.org and also old gameboy games

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I havent played quite a lot of them since i dont own the systems they go to:( Which is,

The legend of zelda (only about a min.)
Aol
ALttP
LA
FS
MC
OOA
OOS

~verry sad, i know. i do wish to play most of these before i die:yes:

I sadly haven't played about half of them :(.
HAVE NOT PLAYED:
-oracle of ages
-oracle of seasons
- zelda 2
- majoras mask ( I plan to play through this one sometime soon! )
- Minish Cap
- Skyward Sword ( will play through it once I get it for christmas! )
- A link to the past

T

Tetraisawesome

I have not played
the legend of zelda, zelda 2 adventure of link, a link to the past, link's awakening, oracle of seasons, oracle of ages, four swords, the minish cap, phantom hourglass, spirit tracks.

Ive never been able to play the oracle games and I've always wanted to. I sold my gameboy a while ago and I'm too lazy to get the emulator

B

bdjace

While I have played all of them technically. I still need to finish Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Spirit Tracks, Majora's Mask, and Skyward Sword.

Wow, I played all of them! I even played the CD-I games though (didn't beat those though, they were horrible). this question makes me realize how old I am though; let's just say I almost played each game as they came out (I'm 26 now, so I kind of celebrated the 25th anniversary with Zelda & Link). Anyways, I think the oracle games are underrated; I loved those along with Minish cap, Link's awakening, a link to the past and the obvious other Zelda titles all of you already played. Yea, I'm a big fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom