• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Haven't You Played

which zelda game(s) haven't you played

• the legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zelda 2 adventure of link

• a link to the past

• link's awakening

• ocarina of time

• majora's mask

• oracle of seasons

• oracle of ages

• four swords

• four swords adventures

• the wind waker

• the minish cap

• twilight princess

• phantom hourglass

• spirit tracks

• Total voters

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I haven't played Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, or Link's Awakening. I would really like to play both LA and MC at some point, though.

Zen

Guardian of Courage
uhm...is there a "I've played all of them" option?

...I don't know what to do now. That last one I did play that ended my "haven't played" streak was minish cap.

I haven't played a lot of the Zelda games, though I hope I will get to it soon. I tend to play the games I have played, over and over again.

zellinkda

one of many
uhm...is there a "I've played all of them" option?

...I don't know what to do now. That last one I did play that ended my "haven't played" streak was minish cap.
Ok here's the dealio. I forgot to add a 100% choice (nice going zellinkda:dry:) so I decided just either choose not to vote, or you can vote for the last game you finished. in your example I see, it would be minish cap

Zen

Guardian of Courage
Ok here's the dealio. I forgot to add a 100% choice (nice going zellinkda:dry:) so I decided just either choose not to vote, or you can vote for the last game you finished. in your example I see, it would be minish cap

haha xD. alrite then. Minish cap it is.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i've not played all the handheld ones, bar ALTTP. i've played Link's Awakeing and Zelda II but didn't finish them. the rest i have

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I would say that "sadly I can't vote", however I'm actually pretty happy about it. I've played and loved them all! Great games the lot and I would urge anyone who has gaps to try and fill them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom