• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Haven't You Played

which zelda game(s) haven't you played

• the legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zelda 2 adventure of link

• a link to the past

• link's awakening

• ocarina of time

• majora's mask

• oracle of seasons

• oracle of ages

• four swords

• four swords adventures

• the wind waker

• the minish cap

• twilight princess

• phantom hourglass

• spirit tracks

• Total voters

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Of the main series? None of them that aren't out. I've played them all. But I have not played any of the spinoff games. I don't really like Tingle at all so I wasn't interested in his games. And I didn't have a Wii, yet, to play Link's Crossbow Training.

Out of the main games, the only ones i haven't played is Four swords adventure and Spirit Tracks, however, i haven't beat Links awakening, The oracle games, Minish cap, Phantom Hourglass or Zelda 2 the adventure of link

I have been searching for a cartridge of OoA in nearby shops but with no luck:( ST seems to me like a disgrace and I will not pay for it. Only 2; wow:)

I've played them all. The only ones I haven't beaten, due to losing them, is the oracle games and Zelda 2.

Adam

Undefeated
well i've played them all 100% including tingle's games and CD-i's and crossbow training and probably all re-releases and remakes. however, the one i have played the least is Zelda2. it's tough to complete because it causes too much frustration sometimes

I have been searching for a cartridge of OoA in nearby shops but with no luck:( ST seems to me like a disgrace and I will not pay for it. Only 2; wow:)

you really should try ebay, but dont buy for more than 5 bucks. and ST was not a disgrace. i think it falls in the same boat as TP, hear me out. it was less than expectations. but if you introduced someone to zelda with that game, they would enjoy it. i think its worth it just to say you have played it (especially to have any discussions on timelines)

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I have started to play... I think all of them, if about 2 minutes for AoL and LA and 1 dungeon for OoA counts. I've actually beat very few though. Oh wait, I haven't played Skyward Sword.

Sad to see so many haven't played the Oracles, I think they are highly underrated. I feel they are the best of the handheld Zeldas. The only ones I haven't played are FS and FSA as well as PH and ST since I don't have a DS. One of these days I will play them though for sure.

Last edited:
I've played all of them on this list, but not the CD-i games and other more obscure titles.

I see that the Oracle games are some of the least played here, Nintendo needs to put them on the 3DS eShop. Minish Cap would be nice to have on VC too, I know it's hard to get a copy of. FSA is really fun, and it has a single player unlike FS did. I hope that FSA will be on the VC for Wii U, I think they could make it work looking at the controller.

You should have an option in the poll for people who've played (and beaten) all of them, like me. I have finished every single Zelda game (not counting the CD-i ones), most of them multiple times, even AoL. Yes, I am a complete Zelda fanatic.

Excluding the spin-offs Zeldas, the only one I haven't played is Four Swords. Of those I did played, there are some that I haven't beaten yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom